Hi all, need good thoughts and prayers

Old December 6th 04, 10:31 PM
Coleen

Default Hi all, need good thoughts and prayers

Hello everybody --

Sorry I haven't been able to be around much lately. I have been sick for
over a month now, consulting physicians, surgeons and having tests. Found
out I have a hiatus hernia, so hopefully meds will help with that. But also
had bunches of biopsies and waiting on results of those so any good thoughts
and prayers are much appreciated. Hopefully will feel like reading and
posting more once the meds kick in.

Love in Stitches,

Coleen

Old December 6th 04, 11:53 PM
Rita

Consider it done! Feel better real soon!

--
Rita
http://ritasquilts.com
. ..

Old December 7th 04, 12:28 AM
Kate Dicey

Coleen wrote:

Hello everybody --

Sorry I haven't been able to be around much lately. I have been sick for
over a month now, consulting physicians, surgeons and having tests. Found
out I have a hiatus hernia, so hopefully meds will help with that. But also
had bunches of biopsies and waiting on results of those so any good thoughts
and prayers are much appreciated. Hopefully will feel like reading and
posting more once the meds kick in.

Love in Stitches,

Coleen

Best of luck! (((HUGS))) and stuff...

--
Kate XXXXXX
http://www.diceyhome.free-online.co.uk
Old December 7th 04, 12:57 AM
nana2b

Hugs and healing thoughts to you! Linda in Tx

Old December 7th 04, 12:59 AM
Carolyn McCarty

Good thoughts and prayers on the way from Tucson. Hope you're feeling
better soon!

--
Carolyn in The Old Pueblo
take out nospam to reply

If it ain't broke, you're not trying. --Red Green

If at first you don't succeed, switch to power tools. --Red Green

. ..

Old December 7th 04, 01:33 AM
Sandy Foster

In article ,
"Coleen" wrote:

Hello everybody --

Sorry I haven't been able to be around much lately. I have been sick for
over a month now, consulting physicians, surgeons and having tests. Found
out I have a hiatus hernia, so hopefully meds will help with that. But also
had bunches of biopsies and waiting on results of those so any good thoughts
and prayers are much appreciated. Hopefully will feel like reading and
posting more once the meds kick in.

Love in Stitches,

Coleen

Best of luck to you, Coleen! I'm sending good thoughts your way.
--
Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas
http://home.earthlink.net/~sfoster1
Old December 7th 04, 02:12 AM
AliceW

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{Thoughts, prayers and hugs}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}coming your way,
Coleen. No apologies needed, just take care of yourself and check in when
you can. We'll keep a light on for you!

--
Alice in NJ, Royal Cybrarian
http://www.ourcyberfamily.us

"Coleen" wrote in message
. ..
: Hello everybody --
:

Old December 7th 04, 04:07 AM
Denise Jameson in Ontario

Good thoughts going your way Coleen. My DH has a hiatus hernia, and
there are some things that help aside from meds. If you elevate your
bed a bit so that the head is higher than the feet, this helps. Also,
smaller meals helps too. He cannot tolerate whipping cream or ice
cream much either. He never eats before going to bed (not a good idea
anyway) but it's lying down so soon after eating that is a real
problem so he avoids late dinners or snacks. Good luck in taking care
of this annoying problem.

Denise in Ontario, Canada

Old December 7th 04, 08:15 AM
Patti

So sorry to hear this, Coleen
I have missed your little collections of posts (you are so good at
catching yourself up - I admire you).
Hope all will turn out to be well. It is just the worry; and in the
middle of the short, dark days, everything seems worse. Hold on.
..
In article , Coleen
writes
Hello everybody --

Sorry I haven't been able to be around much lately. I have been sick for
over a month now, consulting physicians, surgeons and having tests. Found
out I have a hiatus hernia, so hopefully meds will help with that. But also
had bunches of biopsies and waiting on results of those so any good thoughts
and prayers are much appreciated. Hopefully will feel like reading and
posting more once the meds kick in.

Love in Stitches,

Coleen

--