Nutcracker Ballet

Old October 14th 03, 06:33 PM
BDS2pds

Default Nutcracker Ballet

Any needlework out on this ? I am also looking for Christmas ornaments blown
glass of it.thanks friends.
Old October 14th 03, 06:46 PM
Dianne Lewandowski

You want to crochet one? I have a unique pattern that includes
embroidery, and a surprise inside a "plastic" ball.
I've been trying to work something over glass balls. Needlelace just
requires too many tie-in's, so I gave that up . . . but only for the
moment.
Dianne

Old October 14th 03, 07:53 PM
BDS2pds

Thanks Dianne; don't crochet... any others friends?
Old October 15th 03, 12:49 AM
Susie Jordan

BDS2pds wrote:

Any needlework out on this ? I am also looking for Christmas ornaments blown
glass of it.thanks friends.

Diane,
I would love to have it. I do crochet and I have two granddaughters
who are studying ballet. The youngest daughter (age 3) won two
tickets to see "The Nutcracker" by the Fort Worth Ballet in early
December. What a nice extra Christmas present that would make for the
two of them.

Susie
Old October 15th 03, 02:37 AM
Momjws1

About the "Nutcracker": didn't Lauren Saurer have a xstitch design out in the
90's with this title? Off the top of my head, hope I got the designer's name
right.....

Jane in WV
Old October 15th 03, 03:49 PM
Ericka Kammerer

Dianne Lewandowski wrote:

You want to crochet one? I have a unique pattern that includes
embroidery, and a surprise inside a "plastic" ball.
I've been trying to work something over glass balls. Needlelace just
requires too many tie-in's, so I gave that up . . . but only for the moment.

I'd be interested too, with my sons both dancing
in Nutcracker this year (just started rehearsals--ugh!).
Any pictures?

Best wishes,
Ericka