OT A voyage to Rainbow Bridge

Old May 14th 05, 05:17 PM
Leslie & The Furbabies in MO.

Default OT A voyage to Rainbow Bridge

Our precious Barney dog is on his way to Rainbow Bridge. Rest in peace
sweet Honey-Boy.

Leslie, Mr. Collins and The Other Furbabies in MO.

Just this side of heaven is a place called Rainbow Bridge.

When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here,
that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge.
There are meadows and hills for all of our special friends so they can
run and play together.
There is plenty of food, water and sunshine, and our friends are warm
and comfortable.

All the animals who had been ill and old are restored to health and
vigor; those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again,
just as we remember them in our dreams of days and times gone by.
The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing; they
each miss someone very special to them, who had to be left behind.

They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly
stops and looks into the distance. His bright eyes are intent; His
eager body quivers. Suddenly he begins to run from the group, flying
over the green grass, his legs carrying him faster and faster.

You have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally
meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again.
The happy kisses rain upon your face; your hands again caress the
beloved head, and you look once more into the trusting eyes of your
pet, so long gone from your life but never absent from your heart.

Then you cross Rainbow Bridge together....

Author unknown...

Old May 14th 05, 05:24 PM
Pauline O'Connell

I'm so, so sorry Leslie. I think losing a prescious QI is just like losing
a human QI - my heart goes out to you.

Pauline
oups.com...

Old May 14th 05, 05:32 PM
Queen of Squishies

Hugs to all, my friend.

Karen, Queen of Squishies

Sail on Silver Girl......
sail on by - -
Your time has come.....
to shine - -
All your dreams are on their way.
..........See how they shine!.........
www.SimplyMusic.net

Old May 14th 05, 05:56 PM
Anne in CA

Leslie,

My sweet Java The Mutt is waiting for him to play a game of "keep the
stick away" or "chase the bunny" or "roll and tumble", which ever Barney
likes best. {{{Leslie}}}

--
Anne in CA
"It's not having what you want; it's wanting what you've got." -- Sheryl
Old May 14th 05, 06:04 PM
Cindy Schmidt

(((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))) to Leslie and Mr. Collins and the rest of the
Furbabies.

Sad, sad day.
--
Cindy from MO

Old May 14th 05, 06:09 PM
Paul & Suzie Beckwith

Oh Leslie I'm so sorry - BTDT and it just doesn't get any easier...

{{{{{HUGS}}}}} to you all.

Suzie B
--
"From the internet connection under the pier"
Southend, UK

Old May 14th 05, 06:12 PM
Liz & Allan MacDonald

((((((((((Leslie)))))))))))
Onyx will welcome him, and race around him, and try to nip his heels.
Liz

Old May 14th 05, 06:28 PM
nana2b

My deepest sympathies on the loss of your precious Barney. After he crosses
the bridge he will have lots of friends to romp with forever.

Hugs and a few tears, Linda in Tx

Old May 14th 05, 06:39 PM
Debi Matlack

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{Leslie, Mr. Collins and The Other Furbabies in
MO}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}
Barney is at peace and waiting for you now.
--
Debi

Ever stop to think, and forget to start again?

Old May 14th 05, 06:46 PM
the black rose

{{{{{{{Leslie}}}}}}}

[...]

Research Associate in the Field of Child Development and Human
Relations
2005 BOMs: http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/blackrosequilts/my_photos

Rainbow Bridge linda f. Needlework 7 February 25th 04 11:07 PM
OT another QI goes to Rainbow Bridge Marijke Quilting 24 January 13th 04 09:07 PM
Marty Bell Crossed The Rainbow Bridge! Tia Mary-remove nekoluvr to reply Needlework 2 October 31st 03 02:06 PM