AD: Finally something new

Old October 24th 04, 05:19 PM
starlia

Thank you Anna.

--
Starlia Klopman
www.klopmanstudios.com

" Anna W." wrote in message
OMG!! Those are so pretty, Starlia. You really outdid yourself this time!!
Whaaaaaaa, I wish I had some money. Your muse was definitely looking over
your shoulder when you created these beauties.

Anna W. in Tx

"starlia" wrote in message
Raku & Roses - http://snipurl.com/a0nw

--
Starlia Klopman
www.klopmanstudios.com

Old October 24th 04, 05:19 PM
starlia

You can't do that to me when I first wake up. I almost choked. :-)

--
Starlia Klopman
www.klopmanstudios.com

"~Candace~" wrote in message
. ..
BEADGASM x 200

--
~Candace~

Orphan Beads ~low cost and bartering for the financially challenged
beader~
http://snipurl.com/6s4t

Princess Auctions ~please see for most current updates and auction
information~
http://snipurl.com/8s8o

Old October 24th 04, 07:19 PM
~Candace~

what better time to experience a beadgasm than upon waking up? can't think
of too many other ways I'd rather start my day :-)

--

"starlia" wrote in message
You can't do that to me when I first wake up. I almost choked. :-)

--
Starlia Klopman
www.klopmanstudios.com

"~Candace~" wrote in message
. ..
BEADGASM x 200

Old October 24th 04, 09:06 PM
Carla

Wow. Just...wow!

Cheers,
Carla

Old October 25th 04, 12:04 AM
bluemaxx

MINE ... at least for awhile. ))))))))))))

--
Linda
Visit my eBay Auctions - http://snipurl.com/twolegz

"starlia" wrote in message
: Thank you Anna.
:
: --
: Starlia Klopman
: www.klopmanstudios.com
:
:
: " Anna W." wrote in message
: ...
: OMG!! Those are so pretty, Starlia. You really outdid yourself this
time!!
: Whaaaaaaa, I wish I had some money. Your muse was definitely looking
over
: your shoulder when you created these beauties.
:
: Anna W. in Tx
:
:
: "starlia" wrote in message
: ...
: Raku & Roses - http://snipurl.com/a0nw
:
: --
: Starlia Klopman
: www.klopmanstudios.com
:
:
:
:
:
:
:

---

Old October 25th 04, 03:21 AM
Stephanie

what better time to experience a beadgasm than upon waking up? can't think
of too many other ways I'd rather start my day :-)

It's those jelly legs that I'm left with that make it hard to get around for a
while...

..Stephanie.

Gotta Question? Search RCB:
http://tinyurl.com/5wm36

Old October 25th 04, 03:19 PM
Carol in SLC

Raku & Roses - http://snipurl.com/a0nw

Ooooooooo - pretty!

Carol in SLC
Some of my stuff: http://members.aol.com/cahslc/heart1.jpg
http://members.aol.com/cahslc/heart.jpg
http://members.aol.com/cahslc/schermo2.jpg
http://members.aol.com/cahslc/schermo3.jpg
Old October 26th 04, 07:21 PM
Kalera Stratton

Those are so pretty! Great use of raku, and I love the blue with it... I
would never have thought of that. Brava!

-Kalera
http://www.beadwife.com
http://www.snipurl.com/kebay

Old October 26th 04, 07:56 PM
starlia

I was particularly inspired by another artists work but wanted to make it my
own. I think I accomplished both - honoring the artist who inspired me
while doing my own thing. I absolutely love those beads. I did some last
night in lentils for another customer but those aren't etched.

--
Starlia Klopman
www.klopmanstudios.com

AD: Finally a Button starlia Beads 10 July 15th 04 05:57 PM
OT My dad finally passed away tonight Cheri2Star Beads 28 June 25th 04 09:09 PM
I can't believe I'm finally back! OT, AD and LONG Tinkster Beads 25 June 22nd 04 05:10 AM
AD: Finally back melting glass. EBay and JB auctions Susan B. Beads 14 April 14th 04 08:34 PM
Peyote - Finally starlia Beads 13 February 27th 04 06:09 PM