Quit show - Hillsborough, N.B.

Old July 19th 07, 04:17 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Sharon

Default Quit show - Hillsborough, N.B.

There's a nice quilt show going on this week in Hillsborough, N.B. -
on the way to Fundy Park - it's right in town at Peck Hall - just in
case anyone is interested. Some really nice quilts there.

Sharon (N.B.)

Old July 20th 07, 04:03 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
[email protected]

On Jul 18, 8:17 pm, Sharon wrote:
There's a nice quilt show going on this week in Hillsborough, N.B. -
on the way to Fundy Park - it's right in town at Peck Hall - just in
case anyone is interested. Some really nice quilts there.

Sharon (N.B.)

Dear ,
Our Flash Virtual Paper Software lets publishers transform your
Magazine into interactive online version at low costs. The resultant
digital Magazine is light weight, easy to navigate, and loads very
fast. You may put the product on your website or distribute on CD-
ROMs.
Our solution was conceived to meet the needs of editors who publish
Magazines, eBook, Paper Books, Reports, Newspapers, Flyers & Catalogs,
Guides (travel guide, food guide, hotel guide, automotive guide, etc),
and promotioanl booklets.
Online Demonstration: http://amazingcatalog.com/flash_catalog_demo.html
Please find product brochure attached. To discuss conversion of your
#Position# please call at +1.813.600.5691 or e-mail me directly at
.
I look forward to doing business with your company.

Sincerely,
--
Ron Paracha
Business Development Manager

PLEASE Quit DA Yarn 6 May 17th 06 09:26 PM
quit progress Ann Quilting 8 May 9th 06 12:50 AM
Sisters Quit Show 2005 - Photos Dave Rutter Quilting 10 August 23rd 05 01:39 AM
Tell me to quit Betsy Ross Quilting 27 May 18th 05 06:47 PM
First Quit complete D&D Quilting 16 February 6th 04 09:18 PM