dress up cat quilt pattern

Old January 1st 09, 11:39 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
jenninelg

Default dress up cat quilt pattern

I have found this cat quilt picture at
http://home-and-garden.webshots.com/...Qelrt?start=12 and
have tried writing to the lady who posted it but she just quilted it
professionally and took a picture for her scrapbook. A group of
quilters made it as a charity project. Has anyone seen this pattern
and knows where to find it?
Old January 2nd 09, 12:11 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Louise in Iowa[_6_]

I think it's Amy Bradley. She has it as a block of the month he
http://www.amybradleydesigns.com/blockofthemonths.html.

Also, do a search for "kitty city," and you should come up with some other
places to find the patterns.
--
Louise in Iowa
nieland1390@mchsi dot com

Old January 2nd 09, 03:26 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Polly Esther[_5_]

Be prepared for an Amy Bradley quilt to take a lot of time. Her designs are
delightful but you can't do one very quickly. I enjoyed playing with one of
the Snuggly Buggly, a girl bug with high heels and gloves. She's a hoot.
Polly

.

Old January 4th 09, 09:12 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
anthony

We did the Snuggle Buggly as a BOM at Quilting Bee, a now-gone St. Pete
quilt shop. It was a lot of fun playing with and swapping fabrics. And
it's a great scraps project if you have a lot of brights in your stash.
I love machine appliqué, so they weren't hard for me. But her
patterns are very expensive so not many ladies participated in the
class. I think they would have enjoyed it. By the time we were done,
everybody sure had mastered that darn buttonhole stitch.~) One of our
group won a ribbon for hers in the State Fair.

"jenninelg" wrote in message
I have found this cat quilt picture at
http://home-and-garden.webshots.com/...Qelrt?start=12 and
have tried writing to the lady who posted it but she just quilted it
professionally and took a picture for her scrapbook. A group of
quilters made it as a charity project. Has anyone seen this pattern
and knows where to find it?

--

Regards,
anthony