Pami

Old February 15th 12, 09:52 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Cindy from GA

Default Pami

Please keep Pami's husband and son in your thoughts and prayers as
Pami has left this world and gone on ahead. This has just happened.

Cindy from GA
Old February 15th 12, 10:06 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Louise In Iowa

Rest in peace, dear Pami. You have fought a tremendous battle and been
an inspiration to us throughout the fight. Alan and Ant will have
difficult days ahead and miss you terribly, but they have some wonderful
memories to hold on to as they go forward. While we on earth have an
ache in our hearts tonight, we can be comforted in knowing that your
pain is gone and you are now able to watch over those you love.

Louise in Iowa
nieland1390@mchsidotcom

Old February 15th 12, 10:17 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sharon

On Feb 15, 5:52*pm, Cindy from GA wrote:
Please keep Pami's husband and son in your thoughts and prayers as
Pami has left this world and gone on ahead. *This has just happened.

Cindy from GA

Bless your heart Pami - you fought the fight so bravely. You're at
peace now. Thoughts and prayers going out to your family.

Sharon (N.B.)
Old February 15th 12, 10:21 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
She in PA[_2_]

On Feb 15, 4:52*pm, Cindy from GA wrote:
Please keep Pami's husband and son in your thoughts and prayers as
Pami has left this world and gone on ahead. *This has just happened.

Cindy from GA

I will miss my friend...... she fought long and hard. So sad.....
Put your wings on and soar!!!!!
Old February 15th 12, 10:26 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
AllisonH

On 15/02/2012 4:52 PM, Cindy from GA wrote:
Please keep Pami's husband and son in your thoughts and prayers as
Pami has left this world and gone on ahead. This has just happened.

Cindy from GA

RIP
She affected a lot of people for the better.
Old February 15th 12, 10:27 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Kate XXXXXX Kate XXXXXX is offline
Banned

On 15/02/2012 21:52, Cindy from GA wrote:
Please keep Pami's husband and son in your thoughts and prayers as
Pami has left this world and gone on ahead. This has just happened.

Cindy from GA

She will be very sorely missed. Please pass on my condolences.

http://www.katedicey.co.uk
Click on Kate's Pages and explore!
Old February 15th 12, 10:42 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Pat S

Oh dear, how very sad. Pami had fought such a long and fierce battle.
Her 'boys' will feel so alone. May they have many thoughts and prayers.
And may Pami rest in peace.

I'll be praying a lot tonight. My husband rang me a couple of hours ago
to say that my dear MIL had died.

February can be such a cruel month.

In message
,
Cindy from GA writes

--
Best Regards
Pat on the Green
Old February 15th 12, 10:50 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Cindy from GA

On Feb 15, 5:42*pm, Pat S wrote:
Oh dear, how very sad. *Pami had fought such a long and fierce battle.
Her 'boys' will feel so alone. *May they have many thoughts and prayers..
And may Pami rest in peace.

I'll be praying a lot tonight. *My husband rang me a couple of hours ago
to say that my dear MIL had died.

February can be such a cruel month.

In message
,
Cindy from GA writes

Please keep Pami's husband and son in your thoughts and prayers as
Pami has left this world and gone on ahead. *This has just happened.

Cindy from GA

--
Best Regards
Pat on the Green

Oh Pat ~ I am so sorry to hear of your loss. Will keep you and yours
in my thoughts and prayers as well.
Old February 15th 12, 11:25 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Di Maloney[_3_]

Peace and Pain free at last.

RIP.

Di

How is Pami? Boca Jan Quilting 13 March 25th 08 10:17 AM
HB Pami Butterflywings Quilting 11 June 3rd 07 05:34 PM
Pami Bobbie Sews Moore Quilting 3 April 4th 07 06:00 PM
Pami Butterfly Quilting 0 June 1st 05 04:34 PM