OT but perhaps we could all learn something from this.

Old May 29th 07, 07:29 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Bernadette

Default OT but perhaps we could all learn something from this.

A friend pointed me in the direction of this story. It gave me hope
that, despite our differences, we can all learn to live together and
respect each other.

http://forums.petfinder.com/viewtopic.php?p=1393834
Old May 29th 07, 08:39 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Mary Fisher

"Bernadette" wrote in message
A friend pointed me in the direction of this story. It gave me hope that,
despite our differences, we can all learn to live together and respect each
other.

http://forums.petfinder.com/viewtopic.php?p=1393834

Well, it seems that they can't live with me :-)

"You have been banned from this forum."

Mary

Old May 29th 07, 08:46 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

Bernadette wrote:
A friend pointed me in the direction of this story. It gave me hope
that, despite our differences, we can all learn to live together and
respect each other.

http://forums.petfinder.com/viewtopic.php?p=1393834

For them to do that, someone must have previously taught them to trust.
That speaks volumes for their former owners.
Old May 29th 07, 08:53 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Bernadette

Mary Fisher wrote:
"Bernadette" wrote in message
A friend pointed me in the direction of this story. It gave me hope that,
despite our differences, we can all learn to live together and respect each
other.

http://forums.petfinder.com/viewtopic.php?p=1393834

Well, it seems that they can't live with me :-)

"You have been banned from this forum."

Mary

Pardon? Who has banned you and from where Mary? Or am I just not
understanding what you mean? :-)
Old May 29th 07, 09:28 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Mary Fisher

Mary Fisher wrote:
"Bernadette" wrote in message
A friend pointed me in the direction of this story. It gave me hope
that, despite our differences, we can all learn to live together and
respect each other.

http://forums.petfinder.com/viewtopic.php?p=1393834

Well, it seems that they can't live with me :-)

"You have been banned from this forum."

Mary

Pardon? Who has banned you and from where Mary? Or am I just not
understanding what you mean? :-)

When I hit the link above that was the message I got :-(

Mary

Old May 29th 07, 09:48 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Shirley Shone

In message , Mary Fisher
writes

Mary Fisher wrote:
"Bernadette" wrote in message
A friend pointed me in the direction of this story. It gave me hope
that, despite our differences, we can all learn to live together and
respect each other.

http://forums.petfinder.com/viewtopic.php?p=1393834

Well, it seems that they can't live with me :-)

"You have been banned from this forum."

Mary

Pardon? Who has banned you and from where Mary? Or am I just not
understanding what you mean? :-)

When I hit the link above that was the message I got :-(

Mary

I got the same message, that I had been banned.
Shirley
--
Shirley Shone

http://www.allcrafts.demon.co.uk
Old May 29th 07, 09:57 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Bernadette

Mary Fisher wrote:
"Bernadette" wrote in message
A friend pointed me in the direction of this story. It gave me hope
that, despite our differences, we can all learn to live together and
respect each other.

http://forums.petfinder.com/viewtopic.php?p=1393834
Well, it seems that they can't live with me :-)

"You have been banned from this forum."

Mary

Pardon? Who has banned you and from where Mary? Or am I just not
understanding what you mean? :-)

When I hit the link above that was the message I got :-(

Mary

Thanks, I understand now.

Google has been down for over half an hour so if that is your search
engine it won't have worked for you. It is back up and working again and
I got straight to the page via that link.

It also appears that Melinda reached the page via that link also. If it
isn't working yet I'm not sure what to suggest.

Bernadette
Old May 29th 07, 10:01 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Mary Fisher

"Shirley Shone" wrote in message
In message , Mary Fisher
writes

Mary Fisher wrote:
"Bernadette" wrote in message
A friend pointed me in the direction of this story. It gave me hope
that, despite our differences, we can all learn to live together and
respect each other.

http://forums.petfinder.com/viewtopic.php?p=1393834

Well, it seems that they can't live with me :-)

"You have been banned from this forum."

Mary
Pardon? Who has banned you and from where Mary? Or am I just not
understanding what you mean? :-)

When I hit the link above that was the message I got :-(

Mary

I got the same message, that I had been banned.
Shirley

Oh goody! I'm not alone in my banishment :-) You and I can live together and
respect each other VBG

Mary

Old May 29th 07, 10:22 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Shirley Shone

In message , Bernadette
writes
Mary Fisher wrote:
[...]

I am using Firefox and still I am banned.

Old May 29th 07, 10:26 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

Try this link if you couldn't get into the Petfinder forums:

http://chihulahualover.blogster.com/..._ks_story.html

way OT - but I did learn it here Karen, Queen of Squishies Quilting 7 April 18th 07 03:09 AM
how do you learn to embellish? Wren Quilting 4 April 24th 06 10:29 PM
old enough to learn? Amanda Tikkanen Yarn 12 February 6th 06 05:29 PM
New and wanting to learn Sagoya Beads 7 February 12th 05 04:44 PM
I gotta learn!!! Terbear Quilting 3 May 23rd 04 05:16 PM