OT happy birthday Sooz

Old November 28th 06, 07:33 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Shirley Shone

Default OT happy birthday Sooz

Sorry for the day late Dolling.
Here is wishing that you had a lovely birthday yesterday or it still
maybe today with the time zone.

Happy Birthday to you.
Hugs
Shirley
--
Shirley Shone

http://www.allcrafts.demon.co.uk
Old November 28th 06, 08:18 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Kandice Seeber

OMG Hippo Birdies, Sooz!!!!!!!!!! Love you!!!

--
Kandice Seeber
Website - www.lampwork.net

Old November 28th 06, 01:53 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Beadbimbo

Awwwwwwwwwww, Happy Birthday Sooz! I was thinking about you because I know
yours was two days before mine, and then I fogot. (I'm blaming it on my
sick kid who's thrown up for three days. Sigh. We've progressed to jello
this morning, so fingers are crossed.)

Hope it was a great birthday!

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com

Old November 28th 06, 05:47 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Dr. Sooz

THANK YOU, you sweeties!!!!!!!! :-D

```````````````````````````````

Old November 28th 06, 06:19 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Cheryl

Me too
I'm travelling ... down to Florida this
week for the government --
so miss my loaded reminders
on my desktop at home.
Hope you had a nice birthday dinner
with Kevin.

Cheryl

Old November 28th 06, 08:57 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Beckibead

I just left you a nasty voicemail. Reminicent of many of my emails
(you get the drift).

Bec

Old November 28th 06, 09:00 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Dr. Sooz

Yeah, I KNOW. I'm keeping the tape to use against you.

BTW, I got to the phone just as you hung up! HAW

Old November 28th 06, 09:02 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Dr. Sooz

SMOOCHIE

I'll never forget my 50th. I was lying in bed, and a stranger appeared
at my door -- someone I'd never seen before. I squinted as others let
the stranger in, and she walked up the loooong hallway to my bedroom.

It was KALERA. SHEESH. I'm telling you!