OT an early Happy Birthday

Old November 15th 06, 10:35 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Shirley Shone

Default OT an early Happy Birthday

To Tina,
Since you are going away I would like to wish you an early Happy
Birthday for Next Tuesday.

All together now.

Happy Birthday to You
Happy Birthday to You
Happy Birthday dear Tina
Happy Birthday to Yoooooooooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.
Hugs
Shirley
--
Shirley Shone

http://www.allcrafts.demon.co.uk
Old November 16th 06, 07:59 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
roxan

Hi Shirley,
Glad to see you are still here. I haven't been here for a long time. I have
been really busy doing shows and making jewelry.
I really missed everyone.

Old November 16th 06, 10:55 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Shirley Shone

Lovely to hear from you. I see your face everyday on my RCB gallery over
my work desk.
Shirley

In message , roxan
writes

Old November 17th 06, 05:07 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
roxan

Glad I haven't been forgotten then. Hope all is well with you. I am going to
try and keep up with the newsgroup more now that I will have a little more
time.
Roxan

Old November 18th 06, 08:34 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Christina Peterson

Thanks, Shirley,

Because I'm leaving early for Calif, I don't get to be with Pete on or
birthdays this year.

Actually, he just got back last night from having dental work done in Mexico
(about a tenth of what it costs here). And I don't want to have to leave
already. Even after almost 6 years we still seem to be in the honeymoon
phase.

It will be funny to have my birthday, Tues, with my family. We are really
bad about such things and often the only person I hear from will be my
mother. She just returned from the mountains and I'll be staying with her.
Her birthday will be the next Sunday. Then Soot's on Monday.

I don't know how often I'll get a chance to see the newsgroup while I'm
gone. I'll try to keep up through Google.

Have a good week-end.

Tina