New Fabric from Hoffman, Moda; Moving Sale continues at The Virginia Quilter!

Old August 21st 04, 05:50 PM
The Virginia Quilter

Default New Fabric from Hoffman, Moda; Moving Sale continues at The Virginia Quilter!

The Virginia Quilter Newsletter
http://www.virginiaquilter.com/
Aug 14, 2004

(Receive this newsletter up to a week sooner by having it emailed to
you! Sign up at http://www.virginiaquilter.com/newsletter.htm )

Hello quilting friends,

We signed the lease on our new place this week and we should be moving
within the next 2 weeks! We are all looking forward to having more
room to expand our business, not to mention being able to get around
without tripping over bolts of fabric. :-)

Our Moving Sale continues! We've added more fabrics and we'll keep
adding more as items sell out. Stock up now while supplies last!

**New Fabrics

http://www.virginiaquilter.com/onlin...s_Category.htm

**Kashmir
Jewel Paisley
Purple Paisley
Small Red & Gold Paisley
Gold Paisley on Green
Large Gold Paisley
Small Gold Paisley
Gold Paisley on Black

**New Hats, Old Friends
New Hats Old Friends Panel - 24" x 44"
Red Hats on Purple
Red & Purple Dots
Red Hats & Purple Boas
Floral Stripe
Tossed Red Hats
Dots on Purple
Red Hats & Pink Boas

**Monthly Drawing
Don't forget to drop by and sign up for your chance to win a Free $25
gift certificate in our monthly drawing!

Thanks and Happy Quilting!
Lisa Ayo
The Virginia Quilter
http://www.virginiaquilter.com/