Quilting Podcasts

Old November 24th 07, 02:35 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Puttsy

Default Quilting Podcasts

I decided last week I needed an Ipod. I am a gadget person and 72 years
old. I subscribed to Alex Anderson's and two or 3 others. Do any of you
gals know of any I have missed?

PS also the foodguru wow is he good. I made his Creme Brulee. So good
Pat

Old November 24th 07, 02:42 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Anne Rogers[_3_]

Don't know of any myself, but then I don't really do podcasts!

Note for others, the name is a bit confusing, you don't need an ipod to
listen to a podcast, a computer with internet access and speakers is all
you need. There are a few different applications out there, I think I
played with one called Juice. It's nice that you can just set it up and
it just keeps on picking them up and you can play them back at your
convenience. So don't be put off from trying them assuming you can't do
it if you don't have an ipod!

Anne
Old November 24th 07, 04:39 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
nzlstar*[_2_]

i pod only when i have fresh peas. )
jeanne

"Anne Rogers" wrote...

Old November 24th 07, 05:06 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Puttsy

Anne you are right. I found out about them by downloading iTunes first. It
is just easier for me to listen or watch on iPod in my car or bedtime rather
then at a computer.
Pat
. ..

Old November 24th 07, 02:34 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
witchystitcher

Although not quilting, I simply love these three podcasts:
Grammar Girl
Money Girl
Mr. Manners

Linda
PATCHogue, NY

Old November 24th 07, 04:36 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Marcella Peek

In article ,
"Puttsy" wrote:

I decided last week I needed an Ipod. I am a gadget person and 72 years
old. I subscribed to Alex Anderson's and two or 3 others. Do any of you
gals know of any I have missed?

Without knowing the two or three others, it's hard to say. I like Annie
Smith's podcast http://www.simplearts.com

marcella
Old November 24th 07, 05:38 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
nzlstar*[_2_]

maybe you're the only one who got it, Estelle. )
pod'n or is that plod'n in the south pacific,
ennaej

"Estelle Gallagher" wrote...

Old November 28th 07, 02:13 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
SewVeryCreative

Oooh!! Love it, Marcella!! Thanks!!!

Hugs!!
Connie

"Marcella Peek" wrote in message
In article ,
"Puttsy" wrote:

I decided last week I needed an Ipod. I am a gadget person and 72 years
old. I subscribed to Alex Anderson's and two or 3 others. Do any of you
gals know of any I have missed?

Without knowing the two or three others, it's hard to say. I like Annie
Smith's podcast http://www.simplearts.com

marcella

Knitting or crochet podcasts coggietm Yarn 4 August 28th 07 05:12 AM
quilting podcasts Laurie G. Quilting 7 May 25th 07 05:23 AM
First steps in machine quilting. and quilting motif ? Debra Quilting 9 October 14th 05 04:58 PM
Kinds of quilting pins; how to pin; stitch in the ditch machine quilting; fancy designs Beth Pierce Quilting 10 February 25th 04 10:23 PM
Hand quilting vs. machine quilting Elena Quilting 1 January 18th 04 07:31 PM