AD Whimbeads - Free Shipping!

Old January 23rd 04, 06:12 AM
DreamBeadr

Default AD Whimbeads - Free Shipping!

Hi Beaders!

I hope this new year is finding you all well and happily beading.

I have a special end of January offer for you all.
If you place a minimum order of $25.00 or more on our online catalog between
January 23rd and January 31st (California time), your shipping to anywhere in
the US will be free!
This offer does not include any expedited shipping. It only includes our
normal Priority Mail or UPS Ground.

International orders will receive discounted shipping based upon the total
amount of your order and the shipping costs.

Happy Beading all!
And enjoy the free shipping!
Beki, Shawn & the staff at Out On A Whim
http://www.whimbeads.com

Old January 23rd 04, 06:59 AM
Marissa Undercofler

Does it count if we order on the 31st (thats when my hubbys next check will
register in our bank account)?

Marissa

Old January 23rd 04, 04:48 PM
DreamBeadr

Does it count if we order on the 31st (thats when my hubbys next check will
register in our bank account)?

Yup, just make sure its California time.
And, you can always put your order in earlier and then leave a message in the
comment section to please not run the charge until the 31st.

Beki
http://www.whimbeads.com
Old January 23rd 04, 04:51 PM
DreamBeadr

I hope this new year is finding you all well and happily beading.

Ooops! Sorry...I didn't edit this from the email I sent out to my list. =o\

Not that I don't wish you all well and happily beading. !!

Beki
http://www.whimbeads.com

Old January 24th 04, 02:42 AM
Cheryl

If you place a minimum order of $25.00 or more on our online catalog between
January 23rd and January 31st (California time), your shipping to anywhere in
the US will be free!

TEMPTRESS
you made me do it... .LOL
Cheryl of A HREF="http://www.dragonbeads.com" DRAGON BEADS /A
Flameworked beads and glass
http://www.dragonbeads.com/

Old January 24th 04, 06:42 AM
DreamBeadr

TEMPTRESS

Yes, well, I have learned that when you have little to no cleavage (although,
all this weight gain lately is working on changing that!) you must use what you
have to tempt. LOL
Thanks Cheryl!

Beki
http://www.whimbeads.com