My turn to look for fabric

Old June 5th 13, 11:21 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Hanne in DK

Default My turn to look for fabric

Den 02-06-2013 23:09, Trish Brown skrev:

Then there's (dare I type it?)
f- (I can't!)
fa- (what would Mum think?)
fa- (Dad would *hit* me!)
fanny.
There, I've said it.
(Looking around to see if the walls are gonna fall in).

In Australia, that word is so rude, most nice people wouldn't utter it.
There's about six inches difference in the part of the human female
anatomy to which it refers, but that difference is an enormous one! LOL!

When I lives in St Andrews (Scotland), there was a young french woman at
the very snazzy hair dressers. Her name was Stephanie, but she insisted
on being called... yes, you guessed correctly, Fanny. Even the
secretaries in my university department used to laugh!

Hanne in DK
Old June 5th 13, 11:23 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Hanne in DK

Den 05-06-2013 05:41, Trish Brown skrev:
Kelly Greene wrote:

"Trish Brown" wrote in message
eb.com...

(The babies' Daddies play for the same footy team: Wallsend Maryland
Tigers. Hence the need for black and orange stripes.)

Have you considered buying a 1/2 yard of each color, cutting it into
strips, sewing the strips together - i.e. making it yourself? :-)

Yes, but I don't think this would look great in knit fabric. I want to
make stretch onesies for a newborn and a 2-month-old.

Maybe applique the stripes of one colour (color) on top of the other?

Hanne in DK

My turn thistletoes Needlework 3 July 26th 07 10:16 PM
my turn to ask for help Stephanie Beads 0 October 7th 04 12:41 AM
My turn! LC aka Fiddy Beads 4 July 6th 04 07:29 PM
Turn $5 into $15,000 or more!!! James Carving 0 January 1st 04 08:53 PM
Turn $5 into $15,000 or more!!! James Beads 0 January 1st 04 05:49 PM