More progress, more pictures

Old September 23rd 07, 11:05 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Louise[_2_]

Default More progress, more pictures

My Card-Tricks wall-hanging is on the bathroom wall, complementing my
towels and motivating me to keep the clutter out of there.

I've done some Stack and Whack blocks - some are good, some are
boring, and some are the wrong size or shape. Here are some of the
pretty ones.

And my big purple thing is getting too big to photograph well! I am
going to fill out the edge with that one dark fabric - it's from the
Laurel Burch Ocean Songs collection - and spend a lot of time pressing
it, and then a friend will help me pin baste it next weekend. The
backing fabric is hanging up behind it.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/picturesfromlouise/

Louise
Old September 24th 07, 12:14 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
joan8904 in Bellevue Nebraska

On Sep 23, 5:05?pm, Louise wrote:
My Card-Tricks wall-hanging is on the bathroom wall, complementing my
towels and motivating me to keep the clutter out of there.

I love your choice of colors! My kinda quilter!

joan

Old September 24th 07, 01:59 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sandy

In article ,
Louise wrote:

My Card-Tricks wall-hanging is on the bathroom wall, complementing my
towels and motivating me to keep the clutter out of there.

I've done some Stack and Whack blocks - some are good, some are
boring, and some are the wrong size or shape. Here are some of the
pretty ones.

And my big purple thing is getting too big to photograph well! I am
going to fill out the edge with that one dark fabric - it's from the
Laurel Burch Ocean Songs collection - and spend a lot of time pressing
it, and then a friend will help me pin baste it next weekend. The
backing fabric is hanging up behind it.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/picturesfromlouise/

Louise

Louise, your Card Tricks quilt and the SnW blocks are really nice -- but
that purple quilt is glorious! I *love* it and don't dare show it to DH,
whose favorite color is purple. He'd want me to make one. G I can't
wait to see how you finish it!

--
Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas
http://www.sandymike.net
Old September 24th 07, 05:18 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
polly esther

I'm absolutely crazy about your purple quilt too. That is gorgeous, just
gorgeous. Polly

Old September 24th 07, 12:37 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Karen, Queen of Squishies

Your purple project is still fascinating. Thanks for showing us your
progress on everything! Nice work,

Karen, Queen of Squishies

Old September 24th 07, 08:25 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Debra

On Sun, 23 Sep 2007 18:05:53 -0400, Louise
wrote:

My Card-Tricks wall-hanging is on the bathroom wall, complementing my
towels and motivating me to keep the clutter out of there.

I've done some Stack and Whack blocks - some are good, some are
boring, and some are the wrong size or shape. Here are some of the
pretty ones.

And my big purple thing is getting too big to photograph well! I am
going to fill out the edge with that one dark fabric - it's from the
Laurel Burch Ocean Songs collection - and spend a lot of time pressing
it, and then a friend will help me pin baste it next weekend. The
backing fabric is hanging up behind it.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/picturesfromlouise/

Louise

The purple is impressive, the lime and blue Card Tricks is wonderfully
refreshing looking, and I really love your Out of the Box quilt.
Debra in VA
See my quilts at

Pictures of my knitting sheaths, various handmade needles, and the gansey in progress. Yarn 5 July 15th 06 08:34 PM
Progress! :) Sandy Foster Quilting 25 July 30th 05 08:05 PM
New Progress Pictures Caryn Needlework 9 February 23rd 05 01:20 AM
Pictures Pictures/Embroidery album dreamboat Quilting 5 September 26th 04 02:51 PM
CROSSPOSTED - new pictures, even some quilt pictures!! CNYstitcher Quilting 0 December 28th 03 04:55 AM