AD - Chips Ahoy

Old October 8th 06, 03:36 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Suzanne D.

Default AD - Chips Ahoy

If you are a fan of gem chip beads, please check out our website. We carry
the largest selection of chip beads of any store on the web--over 250
different stone types--including such rare and/or freaky stones as rainbow
calsilica, chrysotile, diamond, chrome diopside, variscite, septonite,
larimar, jet, muscovite quartzite, myrrh, lodalite, Herkimer diamond, and
tons of others. Of course, we have all the standard chips as well. We also
carry a small selection of beads in other shapes, and some other fun jewelry
making supplies. Please feel free to take a browse:
www.ephemerala.com

--Suzanne

Old October 10th 06, 07:29 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Beckibead

Do you know that at one point I actually gave away all my chips because
I had decided they were inferior beads and would not use them in my
jewelry? Even though I like the texture. Now, they are SMOKIN' HOT
again. LOLOLOL.

Go figure.

Becki

Old October 10th 06, 09:32 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
[email protected]

Hey Becki,

Was the look too 70s? I seem to be reminded of some jewellery my mom
had whenever I see gem chips. I bought some amethyst chips recently and
I love them! I made one necklaec already and have plans for another (of
course :-))

Best,
Christine

Old October 10th 06, 10:34 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Shirley Shone

In message .com,
Beckibead writes

Do you know that at one point I actually gave away all my chips because
I had decided they were inferior beads and would not use them in my
jewelry? Even though I like the texture. Now, they are SMOKIN' HOT
again. LOLOLOL.

Go figure.

Becki

I know what you mean, I would not give them house room before but I have
been searching ebay for them.
Got some Amethyst and thought they would make a nice Lilac or Wisteria
tree pendant.
Shirley
--
Shirley Shone

http://www.allcrafts.demon.co.uk
Old October 11th 06, 07:53 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Suzanne D.

"Vibrant Jewels" wrote in message
link.net...
Hi Suzanne,
I don't know if it's just me... and sometimes it is! But i keep getting
the msg YOU ARE NOT AUTHORIZED TO VIEW THIS PAGE on your website.

Well, that's disturbing! Try either of these:
http://www.ephemerala.com/home.html
http://www.ephemerala.citymax.com

Hope those will work.
--
Suzanne Dallapè
Ephemerala Natural Stone Jewelry & Gifts

Old October 11th 06, 10:29 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Beadbimbo

I'm getting the same message. I'm looking for small chips (3-5mm or so),
and I'd love to see what you have.

Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com