Jewel of the Prairie quilt

Old October 5th 05, 06:22 AM
Poke First National

Default Jewel of the Prairie quilt

I ordered the kit to Jewel of the Prairie from Fons and Porter site and have
just been notified that it is no longer available. This was to have been my
project while at a patchwork retreat in mid-October. Sob, sob, sniff,
sniff. Have any of you made this beautiful quilt?
Would anyone want to part with their July/Aug copy of Love of Quilting
magazine and be prepared to post to Australia?
Fingers crossed.....
Sally

Old October 5th 05, 01:29 PM
C & S

Sally, The designer of the quilt is Judy Martin from Crosley-Griffith
Publishing, P.O. Box 512, Grinnel, IA, 50112. Tel: (800) 642-5615. She
has a web site: http://www.judymartin.com/
Wouldn't Fons&Porter have back copies of the issue. They have the following
number to order back issues: (888) 985-1020. If that doesn't work let me
know. If I remember correctly my LQS has back copies of the mag, perhaps
they have it.

Carole
Champlain, NY

Old October 5th 05, 02:53 PM
C & S

Sandy, thanks for the link. They have a nice kit that I'm interested in.

Carole (who likes to snoop around)
Champlain, NY

" Ellison" wrote in message
. ..
Howdy!
Can you get a rush order from
http://www.cottonclub.com/ ?
They show the kit and the magazine:

http://www.cottonclub.com/cgi-bin/St...t=H56FabricKit

Good luck!
Ragmop/Sandy

Old October 6th 05, 05:02 AM
Poke First National

Thanks for all the help, Paulette is sending me her magazine and Sandy's
suggestion of trying www.cottonwood.com was successful. You ladies are
fantastic (again).
Judy Martin wrote back too! Fancy that.
Looking forward to receiving now,
Sally in Tassie

Old October 6th 05, 06:35 AM
Poke First National

So sorry for the incorrect URL ladies, not cottonwood.com but
www.cottonclub.com
Sally

Old October 6th 05, 07:38 AM
Patti

Great news, Sally.
Isn't it fun to get a message from 'famous' people.
..
In message , Poke First National
writes

--