Anyone going to the Jewlery Arts Expo??

Old April 1st 04, 08:31 AM
KDK

Default Anyone going to the Jewlery Arts Expo??

Put on by Lapidary Journal - April 24-25 in Fort Washington PA.

There are classes as well as vendors...

web site
http://www.lapidaryjournal.com/jewelryartsexpo/

Kathy K

Old April 1st 04, 01:50 PM
Beadseeker

Kathy,
It's close to where I live, about an hour away from here, but the classes are
not tempting me. I think I'll wait until the vendor list is up before
deciding.
Are you going?
Patti
Old April 1st 04, 03:58 PM
roxan

I am going on Sat. may be we could all met somewhere or wear a ribbon so we
know the people on this newsgroup. It would be fun to met you all.
Roxan

Old April 1st 04, 08:06 PM
Beads1947

I think this would be easier if we just wore a sticky label with RCB on it"

I'm only wearing one if I can put "rec.crap.beads" on it
Patti

Old April 1st 04, 08:29 PM
JL Amerson

Count me in! I may bring friends, I may go stag - but I'll be there.

"KDK" wrote in message
That sounds good!!

Kathy K

Old April 2nd 04, 08:31 PM
Dr. Sooz

I'm only wearing one if I can put "rec.crap.beads" on it
Patti

Oh me too, Patti. A big "RCB" with rec.crap.beads below it. I think I'll make
one up on the laminator today. How about we decide on a color, and that way we
know what hue to look for?

I vote for fuschia!
~~
Sooz