AD: Purple and Copper Green beads for sale on ebay.

Old April 5th 05, 11:17 PM

Lara,
Purple and Copper Green is one of my favorite combinations. I think
those are lovely!
Kimberly

Old April 6th 05, 12:47 AM
Empress Beads

If you ever need help, just give me the description. I would love the
oppurtunity to help!

Thanks
Amy
http://www.empressbeads.com
"Lara" wrote in message
I have 2 new sets up this week. I am so bad at coming up with names for my
auctions. Some people are so good at it. This week I have resorted to
using
the color names. I know, super original.

This is my favorite, made of Purple (EDP) and Turquoise (Copper Green). I
like it, perhaps you will too.

Any constructive critisism is welcome.

Lara

--

Check out my eBay auctions under user ID: lutrick
Or click on the link: http://snipurl.com/8fa3

Old April 6th 05, 01:05 AM
Dawn >^..^

OMG!!! How about naming them "Gorgeous!" =o)
What a beautiful color combination on the Purple and Copper Green.
And the others are beautiful as well. Love the Starburst!
--
Dawn
"Art Insomnia"

Old April 6th 05, 01:18 AM
Beadbimbo

Lol! I may take you up on that, too! I'm the world's worst with real
originals like, "Pink Flowers, Purple Flowers, Ivory
Garden".........................and then when I'm feeling really creative,
there's Caribbean Flowers!"

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com

Old April 6th 05, 01:56 AM
Empress Beads

PLEASE DO! I have been dyeing for a chance to contribute to names! I have
a ton, but no where to use them. Email me and I will do my best to help!

Thanks
Amy D.
http://www.empressbeads.com
"Beadbimbo" wrote in message
Lol! I may take you up on that, too! I'm the world's worst with real
originals like, "Pink Flowers, Purple Flowers, Ivory
Garden".........................and then when I'm feeling really creative,
there's Caribbean Flowers!"

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com
with "Subscribe" in the subject line.

Old April 6th 05, 02:12 AM
JoAnn Paules [MSFT MVP]

I love purple and green together but I REALLY love royal purple and emerald
green best of all! Yummy beads!

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

Old April 6th 05, 02:26 PM
Lara

Wow, what an offer. I will have to get in touch with you next time I need
some help with that!

Lara