AD - auction ending, plus specials coming Monday!

Old August 22nd 05, 11:01 AM
Kandice Seeber

Default AD - auction ending, plus specials coming Monday!

Hi everyone!

Here's my latest lampwork auction - it ends Monday evening, and is still at
a really good price - please take a look!

Light Bright

I also plan on putting several small sets up on the Specials page, and
adding more to the Catalog page all on Monday afternoon. Keep checking the
site - first come first served on the Specials! I am almost all the way
caught up on Catalog orders, so now is a great time to order beads to be
made.

Look for new things on the pages below sometime Monday afternoon:

http://www.lampwork.net/specials.html

http://www.lampwork.net/catalog.html

Feel free to reply with any questions. Thanks everyone - and have a great
week!

Kandice Seeber
www.lampwork.net

Old August 23rd 05, 02:15 AM
Kandice Seeber

Okay, all the specials are up now, and I have updated the gallery and the
catalog!

--
Kandice Seeber
www.lampwork.net

Old August 23rd 05, 08:33 AM
Lilyflower

It was a treat to see your beads! I keep smiling at the phrase "self
representing artist" because it always translates in my mind to " self
representing temptress....enchantress...assimilator..." It applys to
more than one person. (I only mean this in a positive way!)
Peace,
Lilyflower

Old August 23rd 05, 09:17 AM
Kandice Seeber

LOL Resistance is Futile!! Thanks sweetie.

--
Kandice Seeber
www.lampwork.net
oups.com...

Old August 23rd 05, 04:30 PM
Kalera

"Geek Girl" ROCKS! I love the geometrics with the glowers!

http://www.beadwife.com
Old August 25th 05, 02:47 PM
Kandice Seeber

Thanks, sweetie!

--
Kandice Seeber
www.lampwork.net

Old August 26th 05, 01:16 AM
Dr. Sooz

~~KLUNKing~~~ to Happiness and Tea & Crumpets, ow!