AD - New beads up!

Old August 23rd 05, 05:28 PM

oooh..lavender pillows...*drools*

I'll be glued to my computer come monday.

-Amber.

Old August 23rd 05, 07:47 PM
Stephanie

The beads I make in tribute to my little brother, Shaman David Keaton,
are a series commemmorating his life; he died at age 22 of suicide,

Ohhhhh, I am so sorry to know that... I love that you use your art to
honor him. I can't think of a more loving tribute...

((((Kalera)))

Old August 23rd 05, 07:51 PM
Stephanie

don't worry, thanks to relentless
badgering from you and Sooz, I will be making LOTS more pairs!

Yea!! I can't make myself too many earrings!! I snapped up a beautiful
pair of Breezy Beads to decorate my ears too

Old August 23rd 05, 10:40 PM
Dr. Sooz

AUGH!!!!!!! I didn't even see the Monday Madness til almost midnight.
So many things were GONE. Kevin has not been well, and our house has
been filled to the rafters because of a death in the family (relatives
out here for hospice-then-memorial). I am terribly distracted, etc.
~sobbing that I missed the PAIRS~

Old August 24th 05, 05:07 PM
glass guy

Hello Kalera: Wow! what a great collection! I was very touched by
Shaman'sSanctuary, the bead for your brother.

Persephone! What a lovely shell! , and Gypsy's Xanandu!!! What a knockout!
I love this bead!

David
"Kalera" wrote in message
I have to run (so I can finish some faceting and make dinner before
taking the kids to swimming class) but I put this week's beads up...
including a metric boatload of pairs! Check these babies out:
http://www.beadwife.com/detail.tpl?ItemID=3945

And a matching set:
http://www.beadwife.com/detail.tpl?ItemID=3937

Tribute to my brother:
http://www.beadwife.com/detail.tpl?ItemID=3884

I love this shell!
http://www.beadwife.com/detail.tpl?ItemID=3908

And this crazy, pitted, awesome vessel made from the weirdest Caliente
purple:
http://www.beadwife.com/detail.tpl?ItemID=3886

And an implosion pendant I'm really liking:
http://www.beadwife.com/detail.tpl?ItemID=3960

For pink lovers, this is an odd-lot from Vetrofond that, unlike other
odd-lots, I seriously doubt we'll see again:
http://www.beadwife.com/detail.tpl?ItemID=3931

And some dreamwhirls made with odd-lot glass, which I am LOVING!:
http://www.beadwife.com/detail.tpl?ItemID=3924
http://www.beadwife.com/detail.tpl?ItemID=3922

FREAKING OUT over glows! Look at the way the pale blue makes them SCREAM!:
http://www.beadwife.com/detail.tpl?ItemID=3912
http://www.beadwife.com/detail.tpl?ItemID=3912

A new Gypsy (she is SUPER-GLOWY-BLUE and has sparkly detail you can't
see too well in the pic!):
http://www.beadwife.com/detail.tpl?ItemID=3885

TUBE FUN GALO
http://www.beadwife.com/detail.tpl?ItemID=3941
http://www.beadwife.com/detail.tpl?ItemID=3916
http://www.beadwife.com/detail.tpl?ItemID=3942
http://www.beadwife.com/detail.tpl?ItemID=3915

OK I just took way too long because I felt compelled to show off. Now I
*really* have to run! Thanks for looking!
--
-Kalera
http://www.beadwife.com

Old August 25th 05, 01:26 AM
Kalera

Thanks, Stephanie. It means a lot to me to be able to gift something of
myself to his memory.