pattern search

Old September 12th 03, 05:54 PM
MinnieNeedles

Default pattern search

I'm searching for a pattern like the shirt in this pic
http://web.infoave.net/~imajeanguy/KEYCHAIN/SHIRT00.JPG

It's kinda like the one Aorro wore in the Mask of Zorro,
with very full sleeves, and could have some fullness added in the the
front and back of the shirt as well..
Thanks for your help
Marsha
Old September 12th 03, 05:58 PM
Sew-Sew Lady

I'd start with the costume sections of all the major catalogs.
www.sewingpatterns.com is my favorite place to browse catalogs.

Old September 12th 03, 07:47 PM
julia

MinnieNeedles wrote in
:

I'm searching for a pattern like the shirt in this pic
http://web.infoave.net/~imajeanguy/KEYCHAIN/SHIRT00.JPG

It's kinda like the one Aorro wore in the Mask of Zorro,
with very full sleeves, and could have some fullness added in the the
front and back of the shirt as well..
Thanks for your help
Marsha

Folkwear patterns (http://www.folkwear.com/) is always good for ethnic-
looking and historical clothing. Maybe the French Cheesemaker's Smock is
close to what you're looking for (though the neckline seems to be more the
Missouri River Boatman). Gotta love the pattern names at least!

-j
Old September 12th 03, 09:51 PM
Kate Dicey

MinnieNeedles wrote:

I'm searching for a pattern like the shirt in this pic
http://web.infoave.net/~imajeanguy/KEYCHAIN/SHIRT00.JPG

It's kinda like the one Aorro wore in the Mask of Zorro,
with very full sleeves, and could have some fullness added in the the
front and back of the shirt as well..
Thanks for your help
Marsha

Hehehehehehe!

There are patterns for shirts like this all over the renfair and
re-enactment places. Try he

http://www.thepoint.net/~pastpat/

http://www.patternsoftime.com/

http://www.sewingcentral.com/

--
Kate XXXXXX
http://www.diceyhome.free-online.co.uk
Old September 12th 03, 11:03 PM
lady sylvre

*snippage* folkwear has a pattern for a poet's shirt that might make the
cut, also. the collar might need a bit of alteration, but it is very
similar.
happy hunting!

Old September 13th 03, 12:02 AM
Sally Holmes

"MinnieNeedles" wrote in message
I'm searching for a pattern like the shirt in this pic
http://web.infoave.net/~imajeanguy/KEYCHAIN/SHIRT00.JPG

It looks llike the Missouri River Boatman's shirt, third from the left on
the top row he http://www.folkwear.com/romantic.html. If you want extra
fullness in the sleeves it's easy to add because they're just rectangles so
you can make them wider.

HTH

--
Sally Holmes
Wakefield, West Yorkshire, England

Old October 8th 03, 03:41 PM
MinnieNeedles

the poet shirt isn't full enough
I've always called them pirate shirts..
still searching

On Fri, 12 Sep 2003 17:03:17 -0500, "lady sylvre"
wrote:

*snippage* folkwear has a pattern for a poet's shirt that might make the
cut, also. the collar might need a bit of alteration, but it is very
similar.
happy hunting!

Folkwear patterns (http://www.folkwear.com/) is always good for ethnic-
looking and historical clothing. Maybe the French Cheesemaker's Smock is
close to what you're looking for (though the neckline seems to be more the
Missouri River Boatman). Gotta love the pattern names at least!

-j

Snowman Pattern search Joan E. Needlework 2 January 31st 05 03:50 PM
Need help with pattern search SpringsMandy Needlework 1 December 31st 04 11:44 PM
star pattern search cozy Quilting 4 January 30th 04 09:25 PM
Pattern search assistance - Grateful Dead? JAKL Needlework 9 November 1st 03 02:11 AM
Quilt pattern search - Bisquit? Aprshowers Quilting 4 October 25th 03 10:01 PM