I have found a GREAT deal for everyone on Ebay! NOT mine. lol

Old December 22nd 03, 01:16 AM
Harry

Default I have found a GREAT deal for everyone on Ebay! NOT mine. lol

Here is a really great guy that needs help. He is one of the most friendliest
people you would want to know. I buy from him all the time and I am short
on cash, because I have to have oral surgery Jan 5 and need the money for that.
So I thought I would share my good fortune with you and let you have a chance to
get some really good deals on a lot of SS stuff and more.
Here is his auction:
http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...sort=3&rows=50

Don is a really great person who has feel on hard times and if you look closely,
you will see I have a lot of bids already.
Thank you and I do hope this does not upset anyone.

Harry's Happy Place
http://harryb41.homestead.com/HarrysHappyPlace.html

My Ebay Auctions
http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...sort=3&rows=50
Old December 22nd 03, 02:36 AM
Christina Peterson

Does he have more stuff not on eBay? He has single gems. Usually I like
three pieces for earrings and necklace.

Tina

Old December 22nd 03, 02:55 AM
Harry

On Mon, 22 Dec 2003 02:36:40 GMT, "Christina Peterson" wrote:
He has many items on Ebay. Stones, fittings? findings, cabs, lots of stuff. My intention was to get all of it
and make my own stuff with my Paua shells. The items he sells is very high quality. I have bought
sevral items from him including 14K gold filled wi
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=26753807 77 14K
and
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=266759415 2 Paua Cabs
and
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=26725358 19 14K

Very nice! You may be able to email him and ask for something special. If he has it he will list it.

Does he have more stuff not on eBay? He has single gems. Usually I like
three pieces for earrings and necklace.

Tina

.. .

Old December 22nd 03, 04:51 PM
BeckiBead

Harry -- is he going to put up some more or something that is more than $1?
Because even if he sells all of that, he is not going to have enough money to
fill up the gas tank.

Becki
"In between the moon and you, the angels have a better view of the crumbling
difference between wrong and right." -- Counting Crows
Old December 24th 03, 05:36 PM
Harry

On Mon, 22 Dec 2003 01:16:00 GMT, Harry wrote:
WOW! You guys are the best and it looks like someones email to Don may have done some real good.
He has incresed many items from single to plurals. He is also listing alot of LONG SS chains really cheap!
Thank you and have a really wonderful Christmas!!!
Here is his link incase the other is gone:
http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...sort=3&rows=50
Paua to the people! I love Paua Shell! lol

Old December 24th 03, 11:32 PM
BeckiBead

Paua to the people!

OK I loved this, but hey. I am SO from Ohio!

Old December 25th 03, 03:22 AM
Tinkster

Hey! I am ALSO from and in Ohio! Where are you, Harry?

Tink

On Wed, 24 Dec 2003 23:52:23 GMT, Harry wrote:

On 24 Dec 2003 23:32:09 GMT, uybeads (BeckiBead) wrote:

Paua to the people!

OK I loved this, but hey. I am SO from Ohio!

Becki

I am also from and in Ohio! LOL

Old December 25th 03, 12:33 PM
Harry

On Thu, 25 Dec 2003 03:22:13 GMT, Tinkster wrote:

Now this is nice also. I live in Wakeman, just 12 miles south of Lake Erie.
Where are you (closely) located. It's not wise to give exacts through newsgroups.
As Paul Simon would say if he re-wrote his song Kodacrome:
I am sure there are many people who would love to come and take my Paua away from me. lol
Kind of sounds like a song. hehehe

Hey! I am ALSO from and in Ohio! Where are you, Harry?

Tink

On Wed, 24 Dec 2003 23:52:23 GMT, Harry wrote:

On 24 Dec 2003 23:32:09 GMT, uybeads (BeckiBead) wrote:

Paua to the people!

OK I loved this, but hey. I am SO from Ohio!

Becki

I am also from and in Ohio! LOL

Harry's Happy Place
http://harryb41.homestead.com/HarrysHappyPlace.html
My Ebay Auctions
http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...sort=3&rows=50

Harry's Happy Place
http://harryb41.homestead.com/HarrysHappyPlace.html
My Ebay Auctions
http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...sort=3&rows=50

AD-December 6-7, 2003 Cleveland, OH Great Lakes States Intergalactic Bead Festival Phineas T Beadd Director National Bead Society Beads 5 December 5th 03 03:32 AM
Great site that I found roxan Beads 0 November 30th 03 05:33 PM
AD-Cleveland, OH December 6-7, 2003 Great Lakes States Intergalactic Bead Festival Phineas T Beadd Director National Bead Society Beads 0 November 26th 03 03:33 PM
AD: Great Stone beads on eBay meijhana Beads 0 October 30th 03 12:20 PM
Shirley I found great fares Shirley Shone Beads 5 September 5th 03 02:35 AM