Bernat® Members - Complete our customer survey and get a free Bernat® Pattern Book!

Old March 1st 06, 03:08 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

Default Bernat? Members - Complete our customer survey and get a free Bernat? Pattern Book!

Nora,

The same thing happened to me. Bummer.

BB

Old March 1st 06, 03:11 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

Hi BB,

That makes me feel better knowing that I'm not the only one it has
happened too.

Hugs,

Nora

Old March 1st 06, 09:16 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

I just did both sections too... and it said in about 5 days I would receive
them in my email. )

Gemini

wrote in message
oups.com...
I have done it and will receive two pattern books via email. If you do
it, remember to do both parts of the survey, then you can get 2 books.

Diane

PS Nora, I sure hope you get in.

Old March 1st 06, 09:20 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

I ordered the Urban Flair & the Very Cool books too! )

Gemini

"Shillelagh" wrote in message

" wrote in message
oups.com...
I ordered Urban Flair & Very Cool.

Here's the link: http://www.bernat.com/survey/index.php

Thanks Nunya for the link. I just finished the survey and have ordered
Very
Cool, and Forever Denim, the Denimstyle book .

I can see using the Very Cool book for things for my granddaughter.....
she
would love the wrap cardigan, and she's only 11, but very girly (laugh).

Shelagh

Old March 2nd 06, 07:32 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

Hi,

I just tried one more time to login and I got right in, and took the
survey. I'm getting the two baby books.

Hugs,

Nora