under control

Old September 20th 05, 06:17 PM
bckwrds

Default under control

I have received word that this horrible state that I've found
myself in is now under control and is being taken care of.

I don't know who among you decided to help but I thank you
for you were heard and you were believed.

Thank you and God bless

Donna
in WA

Old September 20th 05, 10:32 PM
Queen of Squishies

Donna, this is a big relief to myself, and I'm sure to all of us as well.
We were very confused and concerned, and are certainly glad there is handle
on the situation now. Thank you so much for letting us know.

Karen, Queen of Squishies

Old September 21st 05, 12:28 AM
Queen of Squishies

{{{hugs}}}

Karen, Queen of Squishies

Old September 21st 05, 02:58 AM
marbles_2

Donna

I'm glad to hear everything has taken a better turn. I've worried about
you all day.

Annie

Old September 21st 05, 01:01 PM
NickName

So.....exactly what happened?

Every post you've made has had no concrete details in it at all....yet
you found the time to write very long pleas for help ...yet now drop
two sentences to say all is well. Sorry but this really seems fishy.

-Sue (who posts very, very rarely and is not a troll)