Bed News

Old July 17th 03, 03:19 PM
Laurie

Default Bed News

We've just received the news that Lora's (Dalvenja on AOL) husband passed away
yesterday. He had a massive heart attack. I know that many of you know Lora
and Steve from AOL and bead shows and the simple love of beads and the bead
community. I'm sure that her heart is broken, they've been happy together for
more than 28 years.

I have Lora's address if anyone would like to send anything. Email me.

The Use of Foul Language in Written Communication: The Tiny Rumblings of the
Ineffectual and Stunted Thinker. The Inability to Think Beyond The Obivious and
The Crude. ~~~Henry A. Byrne
Old July 17th 03, 03:21 PM
Barbara Forbes-Lyons

I didn't know them, but I'm sorry to hear the news.

--

Barbara
www.penguintrax.com

eBay: pnguintrax
Justbeadsenguintrax

0
/O\

Old July 17th 03, 04:47 PM
Karen_AZ

Oh dear! Please email me her address as well. I've met both Lora and Steve
and they were a wonderful couple. What a terrible shock.

my email addy is spamproofed. the proper one is desertdreameraz AT cox.net

Thanks for letting us know.

--
KarenK
Desert Dreamer Designs

Old July 17th 03, 05:56 PM
Laurie

Thanks for letting us know.

You're welcome. My heart is broken for them, I know that Lora felt that he was
her soulmate. She'll make it without him, of course, but it's just sad.

Old July 17th 03, 10:51 PM
NICAHE

Laurie: Are you going to post this on the new AOL board we are using?

OOPS sorry Laurie - you're 'suspended' aren't you??? I'll be happy to post it
for you if you'd like, I think they'd all want to know.

D.

Some good news! Lee S. Billings Beads 7 July 4th 03 07:10 PM
Good Not Sick Kitty News!!!!! Beadbimbo Beads 1 July 3rd 03 06:36 AM
Good Not Sick Kitty News!!!!! OT Kandice Seeber Beads 0 July 2nd 03 08:44 PM