Can you see this?

Old February 14th 04, 01:31 AM
Cina

Default Can you see this?

I've been having problems with email and newsgroups lately... I send,
but it's not getting through. Or something. Weird, because my
newsreader and email programs are separate, but maybe not so weird if
DH flipped some random switches on our server or something. I'm trying
to track it down now.

Can you see me?

Cina

Old February 14th 04, 01:52 AM
Teresa in Colorado

No, I can't see this grin
I suppose that all the other replies say the same thing!
--
Teresa in Colorado

http://home.comcast.net/~treesaquilts
The Presser Foot
Sewing Machine Sales, Service, Supplies, and More
www.thepresserfoot.com

Old February 14th 04, 01:55 AM

No, I can't see this at all? What is it anyway? The quilt you made for me?
That's OK. Just send it on anyway and I'll see it when it gets here :-)
You do have my snail addy, don't you?

--
Anne in CA
"It's not having what you want; it's wanting what you've got." -- Sheryl

Cina wrote:

I've been having problems with email and newsgroups lately... I send,
but it's not getting through. Or something. Weird, because my
newsreader and email programs are separate, but maybe not so weird if
DH flipped some random switches on our server or something. I'm trying
to track it down now.

Can you see me?

Cina

remove NOSPAM to reply
Old February 14th 04, 03:28 AM
Cina

Mary wrote:

I see you.....

Hm. Ok, then. DH sez things check out on servers here. Perhaps I just
have a poltergeist? (No, I don't have a virus.)

Thank you, Mary, and everyone else who answered. =)

Cina
(Can you hear me now? Good!)
Old February 14th 04, 09:44 AM
Patti

Seeing you loud and clear, over here, Cina!
..
In article , Cina
writes
I've been having problems with email and newsgroups lately... I send,
but it's not getting through. Or something. Weird, because my
newsreader and email programs are separate, but maybe not so weird if
DH flipped some random switches on our server or something. I'm trying
to track it down now.

Can you see me?

Cina

--
Best Regards
pat on the hill
Old February 14th 04, 05:26 PM
Kate Dicey

Cina wrote:

I've been having problems with email and newsgroups lately... I send,
but it's not getting through. Or something. Weird, because my
newsreader and email programs are separate, but maybe not so weird if
DH flipped some random switches on our server or something. I'm trying
to track it down now.

Can you see me?

Cina

Loud and clear! Must be that bright fabric in your latest creation.
--
Kate XXXXXX
http://www.diceyhome.free-online.co.uk
Old February 14th 04, 07:16 PM

LN is my idol. Oh, if only I could beg as well as she does ... sigh...
--

Kate Dicey wrote:

wrote:

No, I can't see this at all? What is it anyway? The quilt you made for me?
That's OK. Just send it on anyway and I'll see it when it gets here :-)
You do have my snail addy, don't you?

A good one! Direct, to the point, no confusion here!