6x6 for Nov. received

Old November 10th 03, 09:39 PM
NoraBalcer

Default 6x6 for Nov. received

Yes, I'm part of CNN, but wanted to let everyone know that I've received my
squares from Dennis and they are lovely. He did variations of granny squares.
Thank you Dennis and I'm very happy to have been your first partner.

Nora
Old November 10th 03, 10:12 PM
dennis bell

You are very welcome Nora,

The same Nora.

Please let me see your project when it is finished.

I am very glad to have found this great group and that you have welcomed me
into it. I have been doing Kint and Crochet for over 20 years and it is
hard to talk to the guys about it. I will be 50 next year and it does not
bother me any more, too old to be shy about my great hobby any more.

Again, thank for the great squares also Nora.

Dennis

Old November 11th 03, 01:34 AM
Myka KS

To the CNN Management Team:

I received my 6x6 squares from Carol Ann today and they are beautiful!
Thank you so much, Carol Ann! And I am also sending hers out in the mail
the next time the mail comes (mail may not be coming tomorrow since it's
Veteran's Day, but it will definitely be out in Wednesday's mail).

Blessings,
Myka

Old November 11th 03, 03:50 PM
Karen

"dennis bell" wrote in message
You are very welcome Nora,

The same Nora.

Please let me see your project when it is finished.

I am very glad to have found this great group and that you have welcomed

me
into it. I have been doing Kint and Crochet for over 20 years and it is
hard to talk to the guys about it. I will be 50 next year and it does not
bother me any more, too old to be shy about my great hobby any more.

Again, thank for the great squares also Nora.

Dennis

Dennis, I think it's very cool that you are into this hobby, and that you
have joined us! I think there are probably more guys into it than are
apparent (Russell Crowe knits -- and my ex is the one that taught me to do
cross-stitch) -- but for some reason some guys get sort of goosey about
saying so, which to me is silly, it goes back to the "men do this and women
do this" stereotyping. But I understand where you're coming from -- I used
to do a lot of fishing and grouse hunting, and I couldn't talk to any of my
girlfriends about it. Times are changing though. I'm glad you're here.

Karen in MN

Old November 11th 03, 04:00 PM
NoraBalcer

Thanks Myka, I've made a note of it to tell Cher.

Hugs,

Nora
Old November 11th 03, 04:18 PM
dennis bell

Yes, things have changed for the better. Thank you for the kind words.

Dennis

"Karen" wrote in message

[...]

A plea to those who have not received their directory Sandy Foster Quilting 19 March 30th 04 12:18 AM
6 x 6 received Beinchat Yarn 7 November 14th 03 10:30 PM
Squares received Janise Ross Yarn 5 October 8th 03 07:43 PM
6x6 Received JW Yarn 1 October 1st 03 07:53 AM
6x6 received Sarah Carter Yarn 2 September 24th 03 01:15 AM