GOSH DARN-IT!!!!

Old July 19th 05, 08:13 AM
Terbear

Default GOSH DARN-IT!!!!

I missed a dang quilt show....right in my own back yard. How could I
possible sleep through that one???? I am just gonna have to kick myself.
everyone, please remind me there is the San Diego quilt show coming
up....and I just have to go to Rosie's also....I am counting on you!
Teri

--
Terbear~Curator of the HUG Gallery~
http://gallery.ppwp.com/gallery/HUGS

Teri's quilts~
http://gallery.ppwp.com/gallery/Tquilts

Old July 19th 05, 02:21 PM
Debbi

Terri,

Which quilt show did you miss? Sounds like I missed one too.

Debbi in SO CA

Old July 19th 05, 04:37 PM
Butterfly

NO NO NO!!!!!!!!!!
DO NOT please please please do NOT remind her of the show or of Rosie's.
That is far toooooooo cruel for those of us that won't be able to go this
year........

Butterfly (who was SUPPOSE to be going to Rosie's this year before Navy
Niece moved---but won't now--that's ok--DH is back home and well on the road
to recovery---finally)

"Terbear" wrote in message
I missed a dang quilt show....right in my own back yard. How could I
possible sleep through that one???? I am just gonna have to kick myself.
everyone, please remind me there is the San Diego quilt show coming
up....and I just have to go to Rosie's also....I am counting on you!
Teri

--
Terbear~Curator of the HUG Gallery~
http://gallery.ppwp.com/gallery/HUGS

Teri's quilts~
http://gallery.ppwp.com/gallery/Tquilts

O. MY. GOSH. Suprise S.E.X. !! hfw Quilting 5 January 21st 05 01:51 PM
Intro...Gosh I'm long-winded. Firefly Quilting 12 December 19th 04 04:38 AM
Darn it! Kalera Stratton Beads 3 February 22nd 04 03:26 PM
OT - DARN AOL Cheryl Beads 10 February 3rd 04 02:03 AM
oh darn, quilt pout Musicmaker Quilting 0 July 11th 03 12:17 AM