Back from Florida! Is on topic too.

Old November 11th 03, 03:36 PM
AliceW

Default Back from Florida! Is on topic too.

Well, we left Florida's 80 degree weather yesterday at 5:30 am and put pedal
to the metal and arrived back in NJ to 37 degree weather! Did my wonderful
husband just turn down the heat before we left? Noooooooo, he turned it
OFF!!!! It's a good thing today is our anniversary or he'd be in big
trouble. Good thing I had a quilt or two to throw on the bed. But I
digress......

Saturday, the wedding was spectacular! It was a bright, sunny, clear day.
The wedding was held outdoors by the water in Silver Springs. There were
fountains and glass bottom boats on the river, and animals carved from the
shrubs! It was a perfect day. Both bride and groom survived and did great.
I thought my son would be nervous, but he was tall and strong and spoke his
vows proudly! That's my boy! They had a enhanced cocktail party
afterwards, on the portico of a mansion at the park. There was also the
biggest corvette show going on at the same time and I thought we would lose
some of the men, but they behaved. I took over 200 pictures and I will post
some of them on a new web page, hopefully today, so stay tuned. The bride
and groom left the party on my son's anniversary special Harley so you'll
want to see that one! The photographer they hired is also a Harley fan so
he took some really great photos of them on the bike - some with a "little"
leg showing if you know what I mean!

Everyone loved the wedding CDs I made and I actually made a sufficient
amount. The following day, we all met back at their house for a big BBQ and
swim/hot tub party. They are delaying the honeymoon until next year when
both have more vacation time. So at that time, I took pictures of her with
her birthday quillow that I mailed to her in October (this makes it on
topic!). I will post pix of that as well.

Well, it's good to be back. I have over 1300 messages to get thru. I
scanned a few and I am glad to see there wasn't too much bad news and lots
of good news! Will let you know when the pix are posted. Since today is
our 13th wedding anniversary, I may not get the pix posted today with all
the "other" stuff we may be doing, but I'll give it a go.

--
Alice in NJ, Royal Cybrarian
www.ourcyberfamily.us

Old November 11th 03, 05:24 PM
Kate Dicey

Glad you all had a good wedding. A really good wedding is great fun!

--
Kate XXXXXX
http://www.diceyhome.free-online.co.uk
Old November 12th 03, 12:29 AM
Anne

Um, Ms Royal Cybrarian Ma'am? What "other" stuff? You mean, like, quilting
together? Hmmm? ;-P

--
Anne in CA
"It's not having what you want; it's wanting what you've got." -- Sheryl Crow

snipped

Old November 12th 03, 02:29 AM
Coleen

Alice --

Welcome home. Hope the house is warm now and DH is out of the dog house.
The wedding sounded absolutely delightful.

Love in Stitches,

Coleen
Queen of Loving Stitches

Old November 13th 03, 02:33 PM
Pat in Virginia

So, now you have a Daughter in Law! Mazel Tov.
PAT