Latest sculptures on Ebay

Old January 3rd 04, 08:25 AM
HRV846

Default Latest sculptures on Ebay

Hello all

Its been a while since you all have seen my sculptures. I've always sculpted
miniature animals. Diane B from Glassattic.com may remember my attempts at
making kids & people. I remember she asked once whether the eyes were painted
or what.
About 4 months ago I began sculpting my favorite subject. Yorkies and other
dogs. Now they are becoming easier to do, more consistant in style and have
progressed quite well. You guys can go view them with the link below.
Thanks
Sandra

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...userid=vander_
sandra&include=0&since=-1&sort=3&rows=50
Old January 4th 04, 02:41 AM
dawn

Did you remove them? I went to check it out and nothing was there.
Dawn Stubitsch
http://www.thumbprintkids.com
http://www.thumbprintkids.com/pages/caketoppers.html

Old January 4th 04, 08:23 AM
HRV846

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...userid=vander_
sandra&include=0&since=-1&sort=3&rows=50

Did you remove them? I went to check it out and nothing was there.
Dawn Stubitsch

Part of the link wasn't highlighted, I've heard its an AOL thing. AOL won't let
me add a link to message boards like I usually do. You may have to cut & paste
the link manually to get it all..
Sorry about that
Sandra
Old January 4th 04, 03:41 PM
Sharon

I don't have aol, and when I cut and paste it tells me user ID
Invalid! If I just use the first half of the link it tells me no
items listed.

Old January 4th 04, 05:08 PM
SunsetStarWolf

Works fine for me on AOL (I pasted the entire link). Very cute yorkie
sculptures.

Old January 5th 04, 12:52 AM
Peggy M

SunsetStarWolf wrote:
Works fine for me on AOL (I pasted the entire link). Very cute yorkie
sculptures.

Here's a trick used a lot in computer-related newsgroups. It can save loads
of trouble for people trying to follow posted links (especially those long,
long eBay links). Go to http://tinyurl.com, paste in a long URL and get a
nice, neat little URL to paste into a posting.

For example, the link in question

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...sort=3&rows=50

becomes

http://tinyurl.com/27u72

And Sandra, marvelous pieces!

Old January 5th 04, 01:16 AM
Jeanne Rhea

Thanks for figuring the link so we could see them. They are cute!
Jeanne
http://www.heartofclay.com
eBay auctions
http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/vintagenet2/

Old January 5th 04, 03:50 AM
dawn

I cut and pasted twice to get the whole url in but it did work...darling
little fella's!
Dawn Stubitsch
http://www.thumbprintkids.com
http://www.thumbprintkids.com/pages/caketoppers.html
r.com...

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...id=vander_ sa

Old January 5th 04, 02:09 PM
HRV846

snip It can save loads
of trouble for people trying to follow posted links (especially those long,
long eBay links). Go to http://tinyurl.com,
snip

Very cool, thank you so much for the info. It will be of great use to me for
lots of things. Thank you as well for your kind comments about my work too.
Take care, Sandra
Old January 7th 04, 02:35 AM
Katherine Dewey

Those are terrific little pups, but have pity on the rest of us who sculpt
for a living -- set a higher base price.

Katherine Dewet
http://www..elvenwork.com