A Complete Macrame Guide Available Now

Old July 30th 05, 02:33 AM

Default A Complete Macrame Guide Available Now

Hi everyone,

I have recently returned to the world of Macrame, as I used to run a
booming business when I was, get this, 8!!! Back in the late 70's.
Anyway I have taken up the craft again and the thing I noticed was that
it was really challenging to find information on the topic. I had to
zip from this link to that link. So I thought, hmmmm if I am feeling
this maybe I am not the only one?

So I posted a website asking people for what they wanted to know as
well. Got a huge response back, so thought, hmmmmm I think I will
organise an ebook on this.

And the rest is history!! I am very excited to have completed with
some help from others what I am calling the 'One Stop Macrame Shop' -
meaning it will tell you ALL you want to know on Macrame.

Patterns - jewelry, hammock, planters, dodads and so much more, Knots,
Suppliers, Ideas, History and answers to specific questions.

If this is what you have been looking for - a complete Macrame Guide.
Then please do go to: http://www.macramelovers.com/index1.html, and
well Bob's your uncle!

I would love to hear what you think of it too - oooh nearly forgot -
there is a special introductory price on offer!!!

BFN

Caro