3 knit stitch patterns

Old January 30th 04, 05:53 AM
Noreen's Knit*che

Default 3 knit stitch patterns

Gull Stitch
Multiples of 7 sts + 1

Row 1) P1, * K6, P1, repeat from * across.

Row 2) K1, * P6, K1, repeat from * across.

Row 3) P1, * K2, yib, sl next 2 sts as if to p, K2, P1, repeat from *
across.

Row 4) K1, * P2, yif, sl next 2 sts as if to p, P2, K1, repeat from *
across.

Row 5) P1, * sl as if to p next 2 sts to DPN, hold in back, K next sl
st, then K sts from DPN ( a right cross st made ), sl next sl st to DPN,
hold in front, K next 2 sts, then K st from DPN ( a left cross st made ),
P1, repeat from * across.

Repeat rows 2 - 5 for pattern.

To bind off, omit patt, K the k sts, P the p sts as you bind off; work all
other sts in pattern.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Small Patterned Lace Stitch
Multiples of 6 sts + 2.
sl all sl sts as if to K.

1) P

2) *yo, K3, yo, sl 1 as to k, K2tog, psso, repeat from * across, K2

3) P

4) *yo, sl 1, K1, psso, K1, K2tog, yo, K1, repeat from * across, end yo,
sl 1, psso

5) P

6) K1, * yo, sl 1, K2tog, psso, yo, K3, repeat from * across, end last
repeat K4

7) P

8) *K2tog, yo, K1, yo, sl 1, K1, psso, K1, repeat from * across, end last
repeat K3

9) P

10) K4, * yo, sl 1, K2tog, psso, yo, K3, repeat from * across, end last
repeat K1

Repeat rows 3 - 10 for pattern.

Bind of on a PURL row.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Lace Stripes
Multiples of 11 sts + 3

1} * K3, yo, sl 1, K2tog, psso, yo, P2, yo, sl 1, K2tog, psso, yo, repeat
from * across, end K3.

2} P6, K2, * P9, K2, repeat from * across, end P6

3} K6, P2, * K9, p2, repeat from * across, end K6

4} Repeat row 2

Repeat these 4 rows for pattern

Bind off on last row of pattern.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
YWIA,
Noreen

--
http://mail2office.tripod.com/musings/
http://mail2office.tripod.com/noreensknitche/

change n e t to c o m to email me
Old January 30th 04, 06:52 AM
CMM PDX2

Noreen, thanks much for the new stitches! Heh - I'll have to get some new
stitch pattern books soon... I keep going through my minimalist collection and
saying, "Nope...nope...nope..." bg I'm too fussy; I keep wanting to post ones
that are interesting but easily do-able. Maybe I should go for some of the more
elaborate ones??

Meanwhile, until I do get some more resource books, here's an interesting link
with some good Aran stitch patterns:

Elizabeth's Knitting Page:
http://www.dimbleby.net/knitting/index.html

Some of you will probably have seen it before, but if you haven't, you might
find some nice cables you don't have patterns for. There are also some free
patterns, including sweaters, fingerless gloves, and some preemie hats. Nice
site!

Monica
CMMPDX2 at aol
remove 'eat.spam' to email me
---------
"No, that isn't me you saw - I'm not here, I'm incognito!" (Me, Myself & I)
Support our Troops!!
http://www.wtv-zone.com/kjsb/bataan.html
Old January 30th 04, 07:36 AM
Aud

Thanks for ALL your patterns! I use to save everyone, and have tried out
quite a few to see how they works!
hugs,
AUD ;-)

"Noreen's Knit*che" skrev i melding

*

Old January 31st 04, 12:28 AM
Katherine

Noreen's Knit*che wrote:

Lovely, Noreen! I have sent them to myself.
Thanks and hugs.

Katherine