ebay: special crochet technique books in my store

Old June 20th 04, 10:04 PM
marilyn safier

Default ebay: special crochet technique books in my store

Just thought I might give a list of some items in my store that you might be
interested in!

special crochet techniques:

cro-tatting books:
Learn how to cro-tat the easy way
distinctive doilies
timeless doilies
a flurry of snowflakes
heavenly porcelain angels
exquisite sachets

crochet on the double (cro-hooking) books:
how to crochet on the double
baby blankets
baby layette
luscious scrap afghans
ripple afghans
mile-a-minute afghans
naptime buddies & blankets

Crochet on a roll (bullion stitch) books"
how to crochet on a roll
potholders on a roll
accessories on a roll

crochet 'n' weave books
baby afghans & bibs
simple & fun afghans
holiday home
casserole carriers
mile-a-minute afghans
puppy love (dog accessories, natch)

crochetnit (cro-hook with a large hook books
easy place mats & trivets

Click on the second link below and then on "crochet" on the left side of
the store home window.
thanks!
Marilyn

--