New Hoffman and more at The Virginia Quilter!

Old February 20th 07, 02:20 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.marketplace
The Virginia Quilter

Default New Hoffman and more at The Virginia Quilter!

The Virginia Quilter Newsletter
http://www.virginiaquilter.com/
February 18, 2007

(Receive this newsletter up to a week, or more, sooner by having it
emailed to you! Sign up at
http://www.virginiaquilter.com/newsletter.htm )

Hello quilting friends!

We have some great new fabrics just added to the site...we have the
complete fat quarter packs for Kaufman's Floral Fusions and Leaf Sprig
Fusions, stunning new prints from Hoffman, as well as a new Charm Pack
from Moda! Come by today and see all that we've added. :-)

The Mid Atlantic Quilt Festival begins this week in Hampton, VA. We
hope to attend next weekend (just to look, we're not vending :-) ).
It's a great show and if you have a chance to go, I highly recommend
it. :-)

**New Fabrics
http://www.virginiaquilter.com/onlin...s_Category.htm

**Fusions - Leaf Sprigs from Kaufman
http://www.virginiaquilter.com/onlin...af_Sprigs.html
Fat Quarter Pack - includes all 63 prints

**New Hoffman
http://www.virginiaquilter.com/onlin...etro_Blue.html
Autumn's Charm - Scattered Leaves - Red/Gold
Autumn's Charm - Scattered Leaves - Cinnamon/Gold
Autumn's Charm - Scattered Leaves - Pumpkin/Gold
Autumn's Charm - Scattered Leaves - Green/Gold
Floral Reign - Red Pansies
Floral Reign - Fuchsia Pansies
Floral Reign - Purple Pansies
Floral Reign - Red Tulips
Floral Reign - Bed of Red Roses
Floral Reign - Spider Mums - Red
Floral Reign- Spider Mums - Yellow/Orange
Blooming Beauties - Pink Gerber Daisies
Nature's Design - Cream Irises on Black
Scattered Ferns
Allover Green Leaves
Scattered Leaves & Ferns
Naturescapes - Rocky Ocean Ombre
Safari Friends - Green Camouflage
Safari Friends - Pink Camouflage
Fundamentals - Curly Hair - Amber
Fundamentals - Loopy Strands
Curly Leaf on Black
Scrolling Leaf & Vine - Black
Scrolling Leaf & Vine - Cream
Ornate Scrolling Floral - Black/Gold
Embellished Floral - Black/Gold
Embellished Floral - Lavender/Gold
Feathers - Green/Gold
Feathers - Purple/Gold
Musical Instruments - Black/Gold

**Moda 5" Charm Pack
http://www.virginiaquilter.com/onlin...arm_Packs.html
Chelsea Boutique 5" Charm Packs

**Floral Fusions from Kaufman
http://www.virginiaquilter.com/onlin...l_Fusions.html
Orange
Espresso
Fat Quarter Pack -- includes all 68 prints!

**Monthly Drawing
Don't forget to sign up for your chance to win a free $25 gift
certificate. :-)

Thanks and Happy Quilting!

Lisa Ayo
The Virginia Quilter