Happy Mother's Day!!!

Old May 14th 06, 06:05 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Default Happy Mother's Day!!!

to all Mom's out there! Hope you all have a wonderful day!

My DH got me a perfect gift. Something I've been wanted for a few years now.

See it here! http://cards.webshots.com/invite/pic...50361599nAbuPI

Both items in the picture have to do with Mother's Day. But the smaller one is the gift! Tell me
what you think!

Kate in MI

Old May 14th 06, 06:33 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

What a love! He's just adorable, and it looks like he's all puppy! Have fun
with him.

--
Louise in Iowa
nieland4 at mchsi dot com

Old May 14th 06, 07:01 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Awwww...what a sweetie! Just adorable! G
--
Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas
http://home.earthlink.net/~sfoster1

AKA Dame Sandy, Minister of Education
Old May 14th 06, 09:04 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Kate G. wrote:
My DH got me a perfect gift. Something I've been wanted for a few years now.

See it here! http://cards.webshots.com/invite/pic...50361599nAbuPI

Aww! What an adorable puppy!

--

blackrosequilts
My train of thought left the station without me.

2005 BOMs: http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/blackrosequilts/my_photos

-------- __o
----- -\. -------- __o
--- ( )/ ( ) ---- -\.
-------------------- ( )/ ( )

Old May 14th 06, 10:12 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Kate G. wrote:
to all Mom's out there! Hope you all have a wonderful day!

I had a very nice day. This is the 6th year that my daughter and I have
done the 5k walk at the Twin Cities Race for the Cure on Mother's Day. I
am a survivor, so it is especially meaningful. There are thousands of
people walking, so it is quite an impressive sight to see. The weather
today was lousy -- cool and damp -- but fortunately no rain during the walk.

There are photos at
http://www.racecure.org/exec/racecure/photo.cfm?publicationID=354.
Down toward the bottom of the page there is a closeup photo of a
survivor in a pink shirt & cap. Each of the little pink ribbons on the
brim of her cap stands for one year of survivorship. Not real easy to
count, but I think there are between 35 & 40.

Julia in MN

http://webpages.charter.net/jaccola/

Old May 15th 06, 04:19 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

For those of you that remember my niece, ChemoBabe/Firefly, this is her 6th
Anniv of BC remission : ) She had a 'pretty slim' chance of making it at the
time. She now has 2 wonderful girls : )

Butterfly

"Julia in MN" wrote in message
Kate G. wrote:
[...]

Happy Birthday, Butterfly! Ellison Quilting 50 February 4th 06 03:51 PM
OT Happy Birthday Kathy H Shirley Shone Beads 12 January 21st 05 02:06 AM
The Best Mother's Day Heather Quilting 3 May 11th 04 04:00 AM
Happy happy happy! ally Beads 6 September 3rd 03 12:19 AM