OT -- going away for awhile

Old January 9th 05, 04:25 PM
Karen in MN

Default OT -- going away for awhile

Hi all,

I haven't been on RCTY much lately, and expect that to go on for awhile yet,
for personal reasons.

In the meantime, I'd like to ask that I not be included in any exchanges of
any kind for awhile. I'm in a bit of a transition, and chances are pretty
good that anything sent to me may not get returned or passed on.

Bye for now,

Karen in MN

Old January 9th 05, 10:30 PM
Liz M

Karen in MN wrote:
Hi all,

I haven't been on RCTY much lately, and expect that to go on for
awhile yet, for personal reasons.

In the meantime, I'd like to ask that I not be included in any
exchanges of any kind for awhile. I'm in a bit of a transition, and
chances are pretty good that anything sent to me may not get returned
or passed on.

Bye for now,

Karen in MN

Karen, good luck! Looking forward to your return

Best wishes

Liz

Old January 9th 05, 11:28 PM
Aud

Come back as soon as you can, Karen, and good luck with what you are
doing now!
Aud ;-)

"Karen in MN" ask.me.for.my.email.address skrev i melding

Old January 10th 05, 01:23 AM
Els van Dam

In article , "Karen in MN"
ask.me.for.my.email.address wrote:

Hi all,

I haven't been on RCTY much lately, and expect that to go on for awhile yet,
for personal reasons.

In the meantime, I'd like to ask that I not be included in any exchanges of
any kind for awhile. I'm in a bit of a transition, and chances are pretty
good that anything sent to me may not get returned or passed on.

Bye for now,

Karen in MN

Karen take care and let us know when you are back

Hugs

Els

--
hate spam not welcome
Old January 10th 05, 06:28 AM
Noreen's Knit*che

"Karen in MN" ask.me.for.my.email.address wrote in message
Hi all,

I haven't been on RCTY much lately, and expect that to go on for awhile

yet,
for personal reasons.

In the meantime, I'd like to ask that I not be included in any exchanges

of
any kind for awhile. I'm in a bit of a transition, and chances are

pretty
good that anything sent to me may not get returned or passed on.

Bye for now,

Karen in MN

Sis,
Got your email, when I replied it bounced. In any case I'm just as much
here for you as you've been for ME!
Keep in touch, sis!
Hugs,
Noreen