New Fabrics from Northcott, Marcus Brothers, more at The Virginia Quilter!

Old May 24th 04, 03:08 PM
The Virginia Quilter

Default New Fabrics from Northcott, Marcus Brothers, more at The Virginia Quilter!

The Virginia Quilter Newsletter
http://www.virginiaquilter.com/
May 16, 2004

(Receive this newsletter up to a week sooner by having it emailed to
you! Sign up at http://www.virginiaquilter.com/newsletter.htm )

Hello quilting friends,

We have some great new holiday fabrics to tell you about. We just
received the new Harvest Moon fabrics from Northcott and we expect
more holiday prints to be rolling in any day now. :-)

We've had a very busy week around here. We had a surprise party for my
father's 60th birthday on Saturday -- it was a lot of work, but a
great success! :-)

Please note that we will be closed May 20-23 (Thursday-Sunday). We
will be attending the Spring Quilt Market in Pittsburgh, PA (look for
our Market report in our next newsletter). Online ordering will still
be available and all orders will be processed starting Monday in the
order they were received. :-) We hope to be able to check emails from
the road (assuming our antique laptop cooperates :-) ).

**New Fabrics
http://www.virginiaquilter.com/onlin...s_Category.htm

**Harvest Moon IV
Harvest Moon - Pumpkin Patch
Harvest Moon - Monster Mash
Harvest Moon Patchwork
Harvest Moon - Moons & Bats
Harvest Moon - Cat & Mouse
Harvest Moon - Ghosts & Pumpkins
Harvest Moon - Gold Spider Webs
Harvest Moon - Ghostly Graveyard
Harvest Moon - Gold Dots on Black
Harvest Moon Stripe

**Let it Snow Flannels
Let it Snow Sampler Flannel
Blue Sponge Texture Flannel
Let it Snow Stripe Flannel
Burgundy Sponge Texture Flannel
Evergreen Trees Flannel

**Mini Batik Panels
Chinese Proverbs on Red

**Girly Girls
Girly Girls on White
Girls Stuff on Pink
Girly Girls Faces
Girly Girls Paperdolls

**Nutcracker Suite
Nutcracker Suite Stripe

**Marcus Brothers Red Hat Ladies
Red Hats on Purple
Red Floral on Lavender
Red & Purple Check
Tossed Red Floral
Shoes & Purses on Red

**Monthly Drawing
Don't forget to drop by and sign up for your chance to win a Free $25
gift certificate in our monthly drawing!

Thanks and Happy Quilting!
Lisa Ayo
The Virginia Quilter
http://www.virginiaquilter.com/