How To Get 1 Million Visitors

Old January 8th 04, 08:27 PM
Pat Kight

Default How To Get 1 Million Visitors

ericon wrote:
"How To Get 1 Million Visitors On Your Website Without Paying A Dime in advertising "
You will get 40% of each $197 sale.

Click here to get your ad copy with customized affiliate link:
http://www.iamaspammingidiot.com

*chuckle*

"The inner circles of the shockwave are wrecking in the profits like fury."

"You have never heard of something as pure and as strange as this."

"Stop everything you are doing to see what is falling on us."

Love it when the off-shore scam artists use Babelfish to translate their
garbage into English ...

So: Is anybody doing any post-holiday stamping?

--
Pat Kight
who usually doesn't respond to spam, but this was too funny ...

Old January 8th 04, 10:11 PM
Marion

in article , Pat Kight at
wrote on 1/8/04 3:27 PM:

ericon wrote:
"How To Get 1 Million Visitors On Your Website Without Paying A Dime in
advertising "
You will get 40% of each $197 sale.

Click here to get your ad copy with customized affiliate link:
http://www.iamaspammingidiot.com

*chuckle*

"The inner circles of the shockwave are wrecking in the profits like fury."

"You have never heard of something as pure and as strange as this."

"Stop everything you are doing to see what is falling on us."

Love it when the off-shore scam artists use Babelfish to translate their
garbage into English ...

So: Is anybody doing any post-holiday stamping?

That is too funny, thanks for responding to it (never saw the original
post.)

I am in a major stamping slump. Except for letterboxing, I haven't put stamp
to ink in months. Any ideas how to get out of the slump? I didn't even make
Christmas cards...

Marion

Old January 8th 04, 11:25 PM
Kelly Naylor

LOL I guess it's the least the spammers can do... provide us with
comic relief.

I was stamping merrily along until the flu got me. I'm too tired to do
much of anything, but I AM dreaming of stamping at least!

Old January 8th 04, 11:51 PM
Pat Kight

Kelly Naylor wrote:
LOL I guess it's the least the spammers can do... provide us with
comic relief.

I was stamping merrily along until the flu got me. I'm too tired to do
much of anything, but I AM dreaming of stamping at least!

Hope you're feeling better soon!

I didn't wind up doing much stamping for Christmas (it's been a busy and
complicated year; I wound up giving people bottles of wine and other
easy gifts). But shortly afterward, a friend who was cleaning out her
garage brought me a pile of ceramic tiles - the standard 4"x4" ones used
to cover kitchen counter tops and the like - and I started fiddling
around with them.

I wound up hand-carving some large Celtic-knot images in that pink
Speedball carving medium, stamping them on the ceramic with ColorBox
Crafters' Ink and embossing with copper and verdergris powder, then gave
the whole thing several coats of high-gloss clear acrylic spray to seal,
and glued felt to the bottom.

They make pretty (if heavy) coasters or decorative tiles, although
probably not suitable for trivets, because the EP would probably remelt
even under the glaze. It was a nice, fast, fun project that has me
itching to get back down into my studio and playing around some more.

--
Pat Kight

Old January 9th 04, 03:02 PM
Alison

"Pat Kight" wrote in message
I wound up hand-carving some large Celtic-knot images in that pink
Speedball carving medium, stamping them on the ceramic with ColorBox
Crafters' Ink and embossing with copper and verdergris powder, then gave
the whole thing several coats of high-gloss clear acrylic spray to seal,
and glued felt to the bottom.

They make pretty (if heavy) coasters or decorative tiles, although
probably not suitable for trivets, because the EP would probably remelt
even under the glaze.

Just so you don't ruin one testing the theory... they are *not* suitable for
trivets...
A hot pot will melt the acryllic finish.

Alison

Old January 9th 04, 03:24 PM
Pat Kight

Alison wrote:

"Pat Kight" wrote in message

I wound up hand-carving some large Celtic-knot images in that pink
Speedball carving medium, stamping them on the ceramic with ColorBox
Crafters' Ink and embossing with copper and verdergris powder, then gave
the whole thing several coats of high-gloss clear acrylic spray to seal,
and glued felt to the bottom.

They make pretty (if heavy) coasters or decorative tiles, although
probably not suitable for trivets, because the EP would probably remelt
even under the glaze.

Just so you don't ruin one testing the theory... they are *not* suitable for
trivets...
A hot pot will melt the acryllic finish.

Yep, that's what I figured.

--
Pat Kight

Old January 9th 04, 03:45 PM
Lukabara

Hello to all~
I just joined the newsgroup recently... My name is Alisa (lisa for short).
I didn't make Christmas cards either this year. And I don't have a good
storage system for my stamps, so I packed up everything that normally sits
on my studio/dining room table. Otherwise we couldn't have a real Christmas
dinner. ;-)
So last night I pulled out the boxes of stamps I had packed away and got out
my "scraplings" --you know those little bits -n- pieces of papers. I had a
ball making ATCs. I love those things!!! :-)
Give it a try; I think it's a fun way to get out of a slump. ~Alisa, in S.
Carolina

"Watch out! It's quite possible that some of my best mistakes haven't yet
been made." ~Ashleigh Brilliant

¤ My picture albums-- http://pictures.care2.com/view/1/879672074
¤ Quickcut to my eBay auctions-- http://tinyurl.com/75fe

- - - - -

Old January 9th 04, 05:57 PM
CG

ATC: Artistic Trading Cards
They are the same size as traditional baseball cards.

--
Christina
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
"Marion" wrote in message
in article , Lukabara at
wrote on 1/9/04 10:45 AM:

So last night I pulled out the boxes of stamps I had packed away and got

out
my "scraplings" --you know those little bits -n- pieces of papers. I

had a
ball making ATCs. I love those things!!! :-)
Give it a try; I think it's a fun way to get out of a slump.

What's an ATC?

Marion

Do You Need Visitors Yvon Doll Houses 1 May 27th 04 01:03 AM
Do You Need Visitors Yvon Pottery 0 May 26th 04 02:42 PM
Do You Need Visitors Yvon Polymer Clay 0 May 26th 04 02:42 PM
Do You Need Visitors Yvon General Crafting 0 May 26th 04 02:42 PM
Do You Need Visitors Yvon Doll Houses 0 May 26th 04 02:42 PM