New Poly bead sets with pendants... Fall colors, Teal and more...

Old September 22nd 03, 11:39 PM
CrystalLuv

Default New Poly bead sets with pendants... Fall colors, Teal and more...

Most of the beads I make and have listed at JB (past year and a half)
have had purple in it. Below are a few of my newest ones that didn't
have any purple; and a couple that had very little... Jean (Adorned
Clay Jewels)

Copper Leaves in Autumn
http://www.justbeads.com/listings/de...mnum=748685953

Pearlescent Teal Mica Pendant & Beads
http://www.justbeads.com/listings/de...mnum=748686858

Bountiful Garden Focal & Beads
http://www.justbeads.com/listings/de...mnum=748687922

Out of Africa Animal Prints
http://www.justbeads.com/listings/de...mnum=748688955

Purple Blossoms XtremeGlo Focal & Beads
http://www.justbeads.com/listings/de...mnum=748688170

XtremeGlo Purple & Aqua Floral Beads
http://www.justbeads.com/listings/de...mnum=748687602
Old September 23rd 03, 01:40 AM
Kandice Seeber

Great beads, but AD in the subject line, please!

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs

Old September 23rd 03, 03:11 PM
CrystalLuv

Hi Kandice, OOPs, sorry I forgot the AD in the title. I thought since
these auctions were already ended before I showed them here it
wouldn't be considered an AD any longer.

I took at peek at your lampwork cube beads on eBay, and they are
lovely. My computer makes me go the long route on most of the links
everyone posts here. I had to copy and paste the auction number on
eBay to see it. My settings have changed recently on my PC, probably
due to my virus/firewall software. D.Jean