OT Captain Kangeroo RIP

Old January 25th 04, 05:43 AM
Barbara Otterson

On Sat, 24 Jan 2004 23:37:30 -0500, "roxan" wrote:

I have had recall since I was 4 years old and knew that I had lived before.
It comes naturally for me although some have been regression sessions. I
think if they are genuine they could be verified, but not always. They
usually happen with intense emotion attached to the experience.

(snip)

I used to tell people how I could recall being
born, taken to the nursery, etc. People looked at me
weird a lot. I was pretty young, but not so young that
I couldn't put 2 and 2 together. I figured previous
lives would really make them freak. I was also
young enough that I cared about such things. As
an adult, I told my mother that I have always been
able to remember pieces of my previous lives. That's
when she told me that her father had that ability.
But my grandmother had forbidden him to talk about
it, so I never knew while he was alive. Bummer.

Barbara
Dream Master
www.dreamweaverstudio.com

If you want to make God laugh, tell him your future
plans.
Woody Allen
Old January 25th 04, 08:41 PM
roxan

Isn't it funny that most people believe that life exists after death, but
not that you can come back in another life. But then if you haven't
experienced anything like I have it may be hard for them to think about it
happening. for me it isn't a belief but what I have experienced that makes
it true for me.
Roxan

Old January 26th 04, 09:45 PM
Margie

wrote:

I have had recall since I was 4 years old and knew that I had lived before.
It comes naturally for me although some have been regression sessions. I
think if they are genuine they could be verified, but not always. They
usually happen with intense emotion attached to the experience. If it was
your first experience it may not have lasted very long, just a glimpse into
the past. I just know that mine are intense and very real not imagined. I
have also been psychic since I was a small child and have been able to use
it to get information that most can't do.

That's interesting. Could it be that the knowledge made sense at the
age of four or is there another reason why that age was significant?

I've only regressed twice and may not try again in this life time. g
The first time was indeed short and not very sweet though that didn't
bother me at all. My second time was not successful because I was
nervous and couldn't find my quiet space.
--
Margie
http://snurl.com/2u8t

Old January 26th 04, 10:07 PM
roxan

It is not for everyone, but I did it because it was already happening to me.
The age of 4 was my first experience with the Divine so to speak. I had a
very profound mystical experience at that age and that is when I knew I had
been here before. Don't know why it happened then, it just did. When we are
very young we are more open to the mystical and Divine and not so closed
down as we are as an adult. I don't find it scary at all and it is quite
normal for me to have experiences that others haven't had. I am completely
normal with no psychosis. LOL
Roxan