Oops... sorry... delurking... the mysterious email harvester...

Old January 14th 04, 11:14 PM
Patti

Hullo Susan
What a lovely surprise.
I recognised the name 'Wakeman', but didn't think it was you back with
us after so long. We have had a few trolls since you were last here,
and - sadly - it has made us a bit wary. Hope you can understand. It's
really good to see you. When I have a bit of time I'll pop along to
your website.
It's grand to have our Maths geek back!!! Have you 'met' Emilia, or did
she come after you decamped for a while? She also lives in Switzerland.
..
In article , writes
Sorry, Sorry, Sorry, Sorry, Sorry, Sorry,
Hanging my head in shame...

I should have delurked first! I do apologize.

Well, to introduce myself, you taught me all I know about quilting
starting in 1999, when I was still a Math student in Osnabrück,
Germany. I have since moved to Switzerland, married, and been too busy
to surf much. And I am a bit rusty and hence forgot my manners, and
also all the necessary settings, so I have appeared under several
names during this day. I apologize again for the inconvenience and
Thank you to all those who did reply.

I have just redone my web page - where the said trick works, by the
way (look at the souce code and you'll find the gobbledegook). Well,
there you will find out that I really do exist and maybe remember -
btw, hello to Vivien in NZL, we do fondly remember the time with you,
you were wonderful! The pig lives in the kitchen!

here's the URL
http://www.wakeman.ch/patchwork/

Susan in Switzerland

web at wakeman point ch

--
Best Regards
pat on the hill
Old January 14th 04, 11:50 PM
Lizzy Taylor

Sorry, Sorry, Sorry, Sorry, Sorry, Sorry,
Hanging my head in shame...

gently snipped

here's the URL
http://www.wakeman.ch/patchwork/

Susan in Switzerland

Hi Susan,

I *do* remember you now I've looked at your web page and been reminded
of you as Susan Kremer. Welcome back!!

Nice quilts and I'm sure there will be many more.

Lizzy

--
Lizzy Taylor
Heywood, Lancashire, UK 53:36:00N 2:06:00E

Old January 15th 04, 12:57 AM
Butterfly

SSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEE's
BBBBBBAAAAAAAAACCCCCCKKKKKKKK
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Welcome home
Butterlfy (getting married is a good reason for 'dropping out fer a bit--now
STAY--we kept your chair waitng)

Old January 15th 04, 12:08 PM
Miriam \Mim\ Spencer

Susan -- your quilts are teriffic. I love the irish chain with daffodils.
What a nice idea!!!.

Where in Switzerland are you?? I think in May I will be meeting my son in
Zurich. At least he has put me in his date book LOL !!!

What is the pig in the kitchen??? I just got back vrom a visit with Viv.
Her warmth and sense of humor are wonderful!!!

Mim

Old January 15th 04, 06:34 PM
Two x over

susan...
your quilts are lovely!!!
betsey
"we do not inherit the earth, we caretake it for our children"
Old January 15th 04, 07:38 PM
frood

Hi, Susan! Glad you found your way back to us!

--
Wendy
de-fang email address to reply