It's here!

Old November 1st 03, 04:44 PM
Katherine Dewey

Default It's here!

It's here, direct from the bindery -- the first hundred copies of
_Creating Life-Like Figures_ . I'm a publisher!

What a world!

Katherine Dewey
http://www.elvenwork.com
Old November 1st 03, 05:16 PM
Jeanne Rhea

Looks great! So how do we make the links work on your site to order it?
Jeanne
http://www.heartofclay.com
eBay auctions
http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/vintagenet2/

Old November 1st 03, 05:30 PM
Sjpolyclay

It's here, direct from the bindery -- the first hundred copies of
_Creating Life-Like Figures_ . I'm a publisher!

Hoooray!!!!!!! Gonna get me one....
Sarajane

Sarajane's Polymer Clay Gallery
http://www.polyclay.com

Old November 1st 03, 05:44 PM
Katherine Dewey

We have so many pre orders we had to close the store for a few days. It
will be up and running soon. Thanks for noticing, Jeanne.

Kathy

Old November 2nd 03, 05:36 AM
Dawn

Send me mine first, me first, me first! Ok, I've got a hold of myself now.
(me first)

Dawn Stubitsch
http://www.thumbprintkids.com/pages/caketoppers.htm

Old November 3rd 03, 08:54 PM
Valerie

It's here, direct from the bindery -- the first hundred copies of
_Creating Life-Like Figures_ . I'm a publisher!

What a world!

Oh Yay! Another one to add to my collection! I've got some of your pamphlets
too, and they are very informative! Can't wait to check this one out!

Valerie
Website: http://www.geocities.com/m2ir8/index.html
RCB Member Links:
http://www.geocities.com/m2ir8/professionallinks.html
Submit your site! E-mail me for details! *Remove* spam block to reply.