Like most hard core criminals

Old April 12th 04, 04:01 PM
Hunsley

Default Like most hard core criminals

Like most hard core criminals like Jeff Bond )
washed up fire boy firefighter

Like most hard core criminals like Jeff Bond )
AKA Alan P AKA Frank he thinks he is smarter
then everyone but thats why they end up on amw.com on the run
from the cops and most the time in a body bag Like most hard core
criminals like jeff bond who is a washed up fire boy who has enter
the life of crime: Day & Night Stalker, mail theft, Auto theft,
harassment phones calls, cyberstalking, Vandalism and more pls.
email me for the jeff bond crimes on cd. statements from witness ,
video, pics. and police reports
Old April 12th 04, 04:11 PM
Karlee in Kansas

"Hunsley" wrote in message
om...
Like most hard core criminals like Jeff Bond )
washed up fire boy firefighter

Like most hard core criminals like Jeff Bond )
AKA Alan P AKA Frank he thinks he is smarter
then everyone but thats why they end up on amw.com on the run
from the cops and most the time in a body bag Like most hard core
criminals like jeff bond who is a washed up fire boy who has enter
the life of crime: Day & Night Stalker, mail theft, Auto theft,
harassment phones calls, cyberstalking, Vandalism and more pls.
email me for the jeff bond crimes on cd. statements from witness ,
video, pics. and police reports

Sounds like he needs a quilt. Maybe one in "county orange"??

Do you have a pattern picked out? How are you going to quilt it? Are you
going to quilt by hand or by machine? How big are you going to make it?
What kind of label are you going to put on it?? If you need ideas I'm sure
that we could help you.

OH, if you don't get it, this is a QUILTING newsgroup. You forgot the OT
(stands for off topic) in your subject line.

--
Karlee in Kansas (donning asbestos suit)
Queen of Packrats

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely
in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside,
thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming -- WOW--What a
Ride!"

Old April 13th 04, 01:13 AM
Carolyn McCarty

Pardon me, but what the heck was that all about? Just curious, that's all

--
Carolyn in The Old Pueblo

If it ain't broke, you're not trying. --Red Green

If at first you don't succeed, switch to power tools. --Red Green

om...

Old April 13th 04, 05:15 AM
NightMist

Messages like this have been showing up randomly in the alt hierarchy
for ages. Apparently he has gotten brave and moved into the Big 8
groups.
In other words, alt hierarchy trash that has floated up from the
bottom. Either slander from a whiner or a joe job, I'll let the
posting host decide.

NightMist

On Mon, 12 Apr 2004 17:13:18 -0700, "Carolyn McCarty"
wrote:

Pardon me, but what the heck was that all about? Just curious, that's all

--
Carolyn in The Old Pueblo

If it ain't broke, you're not trying. --Red Green

If at first you don't succeed, switch to power tools. --Red Green

"Hunsley" wrote in message
. com...
Like most hard core criminals like Jeff Bond )
washed up fire boy firefighter

Like most hard core criminals like Jeff Bond )
AKA Alan P AKA Frank he thinks he is smarter
then everyone but thats why they end up on amw.com on the run
from the cops and most the time in a body bag Like most hard core
criminals like jeff bond who is a washed up fire boy who has enter
the life of crime: Day & Night Stalker, mail theft, Auto theft,
harassment phones calls, cyberstalking, Vandalism and more pls.
email me for the jeff bond crimes on cd. statements from witness ,
video, pics. and police reports

--
"It's such a gamble when you get a face"
- Richard Hell
Old April 13th 04, 04:07 PM
Kathy Applebaum

"Kate Dicey" wrote in message

Carolyn McCarty wrote:

Pardon me, but what the heck was that all about? Just curious, that's

all

Dunno. It has bugger all to do with quilting, anyway.

Unless it just goes to show that quilting makes you crazy... ;-)

--
Kathy A. (Woodland, CA)
longarm machine quilting, Queen of Fabric Tramps

Old April 13th 04, 04:47 PM
Butterfly

kids 'on vacation'
Usual Spring Break nonsense...
HTH
"Carolyn McCarty" wrote in message
Pardon me, but what the heck was that all about? Just curious, that's all

--
Carolyn in The Old Pueblo

If it ain't broke, you're not trying. --Red Green

If at first you don't succeed, switch to power tools. --Red Green

om...

Old April 13th 04, 09:19 PM
Nurse Ratched

Either slander from a whiner or a joe job, I'll let the
posting host decide.

I reported this poster (as I do all trolls, spammers, and related species). I
got this today from the folks at Google:

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. The Google Groups account
you reported for Usenet abuse will be suspended soon. We appreciate your
assistance in keeping Google Groups as abuse-free as possible.

Regards,
The Google Team

Nurse Ratched (remove "cuckoo" from address to reply)
If I ever need religion, I'll worship chocolate cake.
Old April 13th 04, 09:24 PM
Kate Dicey

Kathy Applebaum wrote:

"Kate Dicey" wrote in message

Carolyn McCarty wrote:

Pardon me, but what the heck was that all about? Just curious, that's

all

Dunno. It has bugger all to do with quilting, anyway.

Unless it just goes to show that quilting makes you crazy... ;-)

We may be crazy, but we ain't stooopid!
--
Kate XXXXXX
http://www.diceyhome.free-online.co.uk
Old April 16th 04, 01:50 AM
Kate Dicey

Martha wrote:

In article ,
"Carolyn McCarty" wrote:

Pardon me, but what the heck was that all about? Just curious, that's all

"Hunsley" wrote in message
om...
Like most hard core criminals like Jeff Bond )
washed up fire boy firefighter

etc.

This is an attacker who has pursued the person named Jeff Bond for some
years now. He is apparently trying new groups.

Martha

Well, Jeff doesn't seem to quilt, so he won't find him here... Shame
really: a quilt would be a great thing to hide under!

Tool Needed... Jim Long Knots 5 July 3rd 04 07:10 PM
Looking for feedback on hard lay 3 strand cotton cord Martin Combs Knots 1 May 2nd 04 11:22 PM
back from hard drive hell Mystified One Quilting 3 January 27th 04 11:36 PM
Core drills - source wanted derek Glass 3 November 25th 03 01:48 PM
Old glass receipts Matthew Spong Glass 0 July 4th 03 01:06 PM