AD: Beautiful Handmade cigar box purses *HOT in Europe**

Old November 17th 04, 04:32 AM
Me&MyFamily

Default AD: Beautiful Handmade cigar box purses *HOT in Europe**

Hi Everyone,
I have been creating some items for the Holiday Season! These make GREAT
gifts and are all handmade. I sell these to local Boutiques for MUCH MORE
money and would like to offer my Wonderful Creations to the rest of the
World.
Please check out my newest creations.
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQgotopage...sortpropertyZ1

God Bless to all,