re-joined thru Google

Old December 23rd 13, 05:11 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
susan price

Default re-joined thru Google

I have reconfigured all my computer usage. Now I will be reading RCTQ through Google. My profile has changed dropping my maiden name, Laity, and using only Susan Price. My email address has changed to susan at slpdesigns dot com. Hopefully I will be receiving more of the posts. The last year I have only received about five messages a month from RCTQ. I realize the group isn't as active as in years past but knew there were posts I was not receiving.

My husband and I will be spending January and February in Southern California, near his family. We have rented a house in Ojai (closest shopping area would be Ventura). Would love to meet other quilters in the area. Don't mind driving a ways. Plan one trip south to San Diego via Temecula Quilt Company but don't know date. Will also probably take a trip north to San Luis Obispo. Entire trip is an adventure. Really don't know what to expect. Direction of drive out depends on weather. Will post when I know what towns we will be visiting along the way.

Glad to be back. Missed everyone.

Susan Price

Old December 24th 13, 03:08 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Taria

glad to see you back here. road to CA show is January in Ontario. I drive
by Temecula to get to ds's house in san diego. lmk when you are going and I
might be
able to meet up. I always drive by but don't stop. Ginger is the closest
to you of the so cal gals I think. don't forget rosies in sd. there is a
guild that seems to
do a few activities in Old Town state park in SD. So much to do in this
part of the world.
Taria

just joined shar Polymer Clay 0 November 2nd 08 03:17 AM
Just joined this group Steve Barker Glass 11 June 14th 07 03:34 AM
just joined!! breda Beads 4 August 9th 06 08:47 AM
has anyone joined? Allyson Brown Quilting 6 December 31st 04 08:03 PM
Fun BOM I joined Shirley Ellen Quilting 6 June 13th 04 12:02 AM