Newbie here...

Old August 26th 11, 09:43 PM
Barbara Gordon Barbara Gordon is offline
Junior Member

Location: Kenosha, Wisconsin
Smile Newbie here...

Hi...I have just joined in after ordering books on Knotting. I sure hope they get here before I go nuts ordering more...!!! I do other things using threads, like tatting, bobbin lace and hardanger. I can include sewing and machine embroidery to. Now I want to knot also. I did macrame, but years ago now.
Old August 27th 11, 01:23 AM posted to rec.crafts.knots
RMS[_3_]

Default Newbie here...

See if site works for you.

http://www.khww.net/news.php

RMS

--
Barbara Gordon

Old September 3rd 11, 03:20 AM
bettywu bettywu is offline
Junior Member

Here is a good website for you:www.jewelrymart86.com
There are jewelry accessories and jewelry tools,it will help you in make jewelry.
Old September 8th 11, 09:56 AM
wanI wanI is offline
Banned

Location: USA
Send a message via ICQ to wanI

Actually like your web sites particulars! Undoubtedly a beautiful provide of information that's extraordinarily helpful. Carry on to carry publishing and that i’m gonna proceed studying by the use of! Cheers.
Old September 16th 11, 04:51 PM
BiaxinUsa BiaxinUsa is offline
Banned

Location: biaxin 500 mg
Send a message via ICQ to BiaxinUsa

cost of mont blanc pens
cost of mont blanc pen - mont blanc pens wholesale
Old September 16th 11, 09:21 PM
BiaxinUsa BiaxinUsa is offline
Banned

Location: biaxin 500 mg
Send a message via ICQ to BiaxinUsa

mont blanc ladies pens
montblanc fountain pen - mont blanc ballpoint refills
Old September 18th 11, 04:59 PM
BiaxinUsa BiaxinUsa is offline
Banned

Location: biaxin 500 mg
Send a message via ICQ to BiaxinUsa

flomax effects - rapaflo vs flomax
flomax buy online
Old September 18th 11, 09:32 PM
BiaxinUsa BiaxinUsa is offline
Banned

Location: biaxin 500 mg
Send a message via ICQ to BiaxinUsa

flomax advert - makers of flomax
buy tamsulosin
Old April 2nd 13, 11:47 PM posted to rec.crafts.knots
Tako

Check out "Duke" pens made in china they cost a tenth of a MB and are just as good. Many selling on eBay.

Newbie....Hello sgrube Quilting 20 October 21st 06 08:03 PM
Help -- newbie... Fred Pottery 23 January 20th 06 10:51 PM
Newbie saying hello Durga Marino Quilting 13 March 10th 04 08:49 AM
newbie just saying hi! hellofromsmd Quilting 19 March 4th 04 04:03 AM
newbie here Carol Quilting 14 December 31st 03 12:57 PM