Quilting link- TONS of info!

Old February 8th 11, 08:20 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Leslie & The Furbabies in MO.

Default Quilting link- TONS of info!

On this page are several clickable 'Four Patches'- clicking on any one of
them will bring up a long list of instructions and information for many,
many quilting techniques plus tips for successful quiltmaking.

http://www.victorianaquiltdesigns.ne...ingLessons.htm

Have fun- and be prepared to spend many hours exploring the site!

Leslie & The Furbabies in MO.

Old February 8th 11, 11:25 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sartorresartus

On Feb 8, 8:20*pm, "Leslie & The Furbabies in MO."
wrote:
On this page are several clickable 'Four Patches'- clicking on any one of
them will bring up a long list of instructions and information for many,
many quilting techniques plus tips for successful quiltmaking.

http://www.victorianaquiltdesigns.ne...ingLessons.htm

Have fun- and be prepared to spend many hours exploring the site!

Leslie & The Furbabies in MO.

Good site, thank you for the heads up. I think I saw it once before,
but this is the new updated and fixed version. Liked a lot of the
ideas.

Nel
(Gadget Queen)
Old February 8th 11, 11:52 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Leslie & The Furbabies in MO.

Yes, Nel, I have posted the link in the past but it's good enough to do
again. Their site is changed around and my old link in my bookmarks lead
to a 'paying members only' page and it took some searching the site to find
the freebies.

It's an excellent resource.

Leslie & The Furbabies in MO.

Old February 9th 11, 01:25 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
dealer83

On Feb 8, 2:20*pm, "Leslie & The Furbabies in MO."
wrote:
On this page are several clickable 'Four Patches'- clicking on any one of
them will bring up a long list of instructions and information for many,
many quilting techniques plus tips for successful quiltmaking.

http://www.victorianaquiltdesigns.ne...ingLessons.htm

Have fun- and be prepared to spend many hours exploring the site!

Leslie & The Furbabies in MO.

Thank you SO much...it's bookmarked and I'm sure I can learn plenty.
It will be a good resource for me, I"m sure. Donna
Old February 9th 11, 03:26 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Steven Cook

Been there before and often. Addicting, but I have learned lots and used
lots.

Thanks for the reminder.

Steven
Alaska