finished quilt photos

Old February 1st 11, 12:42 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Taria

Default finished quilt photos

I uploaded a few photos to my flickr page:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/desertquilter/

Baby quilt at the top and about halfway down a
wallhanging and tree skirt. (can't remember if I
showed you guys the skirt or not)

Enjoy, it is nice to finish things up.
Taria, fighting the bug dd shared with me. : (

Old February 1st 11, 12:53 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Louise in Iowa[_7_]

I love that colorful baby quilt! I don't remember if I saw the tree
skirt, but I sure do like it. Yep - it's nice to finish!

Louise in Iowa
nieland1390 at mchsi dot com

Old February 1st 11, 12:58 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Mary O'Neill

The Christmas tree skirt is beautiful. I love the baby quilt. I love
quilts with bright colors! What is that pattern?

--
Mary O'Neill
Customer Service Rep
Old February 1st 11, 02:07 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Polly Esther[_5_]

Wonderful quilts, Taria. Baby is going to cherish that crib quilt and the
tree skirt is a treasure. Honestly, I side-tracked enjoying the bin full of
kitty and I really would love to have the picture of Ginger enjoying the
snow. Any chance you could email it to me? ( I tried. failed.) Polly

Old February 1st 11, 03:48 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Allison

On 31/01/2011 7:42 PM, Taria wrote:
I uploaded a few photos to my flickr page:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/desertquilter/

Baby quilt at the top and about halfway down a
wallhanging and tree skirt. (can't remember if I
showed you guys the skirt or not)

Enjoy, it is nice to finish things up.
Taria, fighting the bug dd shared with me. : (

I love the baby quilt! It took me a minute or two to figure out how you
put it all together..."tricky" patterns like that are great!
Allison
Old February 1st 11, 01:44 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Maureen Wozniak[_2_]

On Mon, 31 Jan 2011 18:42:42 -0600, Taria wrote
(in article ):

I uploaded a few photos to my flickr page:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/desertquilter/

Baby quilt at the top and about halfway down a
wallhanging and tree skirt. (can't remember if I
showed you guys the skirt or not)

Enjoy, it is nice to finish things up.
Taria, fighting the bug dd shared with me. : (

I love the baby quilt! (but they are all great)

Maureen

Old February 1st 11, 02:08 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Roberta[_3_]

Love the baby quilt! Love the stripes in the border and binding, love
the colors!
Roberta in D

Old February 1st 11, 05:51 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
dealer83

On Jan 31, 6:42*pm, "Taria" wrote:
I uploaded a few photos to my flickr page:http://www.flickr.com/photos/desertquilter/

Baby quilt at the top and about halfway down a
wallhanging and tree skirt. (can't remember if I
showed you guys the skirt or not)

Enjoy, *it is nice to finish things up.
Taria, fighting the bug dd shared with me. : (

The baby quilt colors are awesome, so bright and pretty..such a
treasure for the baby. Thank you for posting the photos and links to
the patterns. Love the tree skirt too.. nice job! Donna