2 weddings!

Old July 20th 04, 02:27 PM
Musicmaker

Default 2 weddings!

As you all know, our Queen of Squishies has a daughter who is presently
engaged. Well, guess what! There are 2 of us in Charleston with adult
children awaiting the happy day. My own son is now engaged to married on
Nov 13. I've decided to make a quilt with my friends in our weekly
quilting/sewing group for the wedding. If you want to see the "we're
getting married" website -
http://www.theknot.com/ourwedding/Je...&MarkBettinger

--
Cindy Bettinger;

http://photos.yahoo.com/cbet_99
http://www.one-eleven.net/~music/
http://simplymusic.net

Old July 20th 04, 03:02 PM
Diana Curtis

Does this mean we are invited?? Oooh.. I hope so. I love weddings, other
peoples that is. :-)
Congratulations to the lovely, happy couple.
Diana

Old July 20th 04, 06:20 PM
muse9

Congratulations! Keep us posted on the wedding and the quilt praparations!

Bonnie

--

delete "removespam" to reply

Old July 20th 04, 06:29 PM
Louise

Congratulations to the happy (and very good looking) couple and, of course,
to the MIL-to-be.

--
Louise in Iowa
nieland4 at mchsi dot com

Old July 20th 04, 09:13 PM
The Brown Family

Awwwww!!!!!!! I was doing fine until I read "The Proposal", then my eyes
just got real watery all of a sudden. That's so nice.......congratulations!

Lorraine